REMOVE THE SUCRALOSE!

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Sep 19, 2013

I literally bought hundreds of these, till I saw the SUCRALOSE in them. I am so disappointed in the company. They tout the NO Sugar No Gluten, but they put a poison called Sucralose in them!! No more for me, till they remove ALL harmful products. I did contact the company & asked why. They said they are making a new version, without sucralose, but now they have lost my trust. Tricia

Nutritious and Atrocious

Posted by Reviewer3357157 on Oct 26, 2011

If you are expecting something tasty, this is not the way to go. It might be good for you, and judging by the flavour it most certainly could be. It tastes a little bit like spoiled cheese and stale peanut butter. I tried both this and the one with berries, the berries flavour is by far the superior in my eyes. The berries mask the taste of the... well.. the rest of the bar, I guess. The peanuts seem to enhance the flavour. It is edible, and my dog has very much been enjoying the final 1/3 of each bar I've tried eating. Guess it can't be all bad. Source: Dude (me) who ate it once a day for a week. Not an acquired taste for said dude.

Delicious!

Posted by 5323501903929024284 on Dec 23, 2013

Although it's the highest calorie Quest bar of the range, it makes up for it in taste and texture. I love the crushed nuts throughout. Delicious!

Yum

Posted by 5552116161454370550 on Dec 27, 2013

Yum!!!

Devine

Posted by 5483605852612066070 on Mar 28, 2014

Amazing flavour, like a snickers nar minus the chocolate on top.

Delicious!!

Posted by 5096356165503146340 on Mar 17, 2014

These bars are so yum! Have a real taste of peanuts with peanut chunks throughout. To me they taste similar to a snickers choc bar without the calories . This is one if my favourites next to white choc raspberry. If you haven't already I would recommend trying this flavour as I'm sure ul be just as addicted to this flavour as I am plus they are very filling which is always a bonus.

perfection

Posted by 5227453903105934721 on Mar 01, 2014

This is definitely my favorite flavor. I love the little nut chunks and the peanut butter taste is just awesome!

Quest Bars

Posted by 5267442914431054922 on Feb 17, 2015

Quest protein Bars, the peanut butter supreme variety are worthy of a 5 star rating because of their yummy taste. Unlike other protein bars, Quest does not have the awful chalky after-taste. It is an ideal size which gives you enough energy and does not weigh heavy on your stomach. I am a runner who loves to exercise but finds that I am also running to my next appointment, Quest Protein Bars are ideal for someone like me who lives a busy, healthy lifestyle.

It's very cool product

Posted by 5209565483113286289 on Apr 30, 2014

It's very cool product

Great bar

Posted by 5307450715297682207 on Sep 20, 2014

Great taste. Great as snack when you need a energy boost.