• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00062.

• Reviews | English

REMOVE THE SUCRALOSE!

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Sep 19, 2013

I literally bought hundreds of these, till I saw the SUCRALOSE in them. I am so disappointed in the company. They tout the NO Sugar No Gluten, but they put a poison called Sucralose in them!! No more for me, till they remove ALL harmful products. I did contact the company & asked why. They said they are making a new version, without sucralose, but now they have lost my trust. Tricia

Nutritious and Atrocious

Posted by Reviewer3357157 on Oct 26, 2011

If you are expecting something tasty, this is not the way to go. It might be good for you, and judging by the flavour it most certainly could be. It tastes a little bit like spoiled cheese and stale peanut butter. I tried both this and the one with berries, the berries flavour is by far the superior in my eyes. The berries mask the taste of the... well.. the rest of the bar, I guess. The peanuts seem to enhance the flavour. It is edible, and my dog has very much been enjoying the final 1/3 of each bar I've tried eating. Guess it can't be all bad. Source: Dude (me) who ate it once a day for a week. Not an acquired taste for said dude.

Delicious!

Posted by 5323501903929024284 on Dec 23, 2013

Although it's the highest calorie Quest bar of the range, it makes up for it in taste and texture. I love the crushed nuts throughout. Delicious!

Yum

Posted by 5552116161454370550 on Dec 27, 2013

Yum!!!

perfection

Posted by 5227453903105934721 on Mar 01, 2014

This is definitely my favorite flavor. I love the little nut chunks and the peanut butter taste is just awesome!

Delicious!!

Posted by 5096356165503146340 on Mar 17, 2014

These bars are so yum! Have a real taste of peanuts with peanut chunks throughout. To me they taste similar to a snickers choc bar without the calories . This is one if my favourites next to white choc raspberry. If you haven't already I would recommend trying this flavour as I'm sure ul be just as addicted to this flavour as I am plus they are very filling which is always a bonus.

Devine

Posted by 5483605852612066070 on Mar 28, 2014

Amazing flavour, like a snickers nar minus the chocolate on top.

It's very cool product

Posted by 5209565483113286289 on Apr 30, 2014

It's very cool product

brilliant flavour

Posted by 4672056316858743374 on May 01, 2014

My brother and I are big fans of this quest bar flavour. These ones are great for keeping in your bag for a snack on the go. They're also really nice heated up in a mug like a mug cake, served with some plain yoghurt. These are worth trying if you're a peanut butter fan.

Questbar