Great organic pure silk floss that gets the job done.

Posted by Leione on Mar 23, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. This 100% biodegradable and USDA certified organic floss is made of pure silk coated in candelilla plant wax, so you can be sure that it doesn't contain any dangerous, synthetic or artificial materials, colorants, preservatives, sweeteners or flavors common in many other flosses. This one is soft, smooth, not too thick, doesn't tear or get stuck between the teeth, slides comfortably between them and gently but effectively removes plaque and food particles without damaging the gums or enamel. I absolutely love it and will definitely order it again.

best floss on the market

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Nov 27, 2012

Without a doubt the best floss sold. Thin and doesn't tear. Great for tight teeth.

The best all-round floss

Posted by fayechan-singapore on May 12, 2013

I am usually too lazy to write reviews even if the product is excellent but this one is different. I feel compelled to brag about it! If it weren't for the trouble I was having with that last brand I was using, I wouldn't have found this! The texture and weight is just right. Not too smooth and slippery nor is it stiff and hard against the fingers. Easy to slide through very tight spaces and yet has enough texture left to take off plaque. I love it and I have to hold myself back from stockpiling it!

Excellent floss

Posted by Reviewer2986922 on Aug 21, 2013

This floss is very soft and has a unique "spongy" feel to it. It is hard to describe, but I recommend trying it! Unfortunately, it is a bit too thick for my closely spaced teeth, but it is a very nice floss.

shreds and breaks too much!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on Apr 04, 2014

I appreciate the natural silk in the floss, but as a floss this product is sub-par. It is a bit thick and not strong enough to get between teeth and not break. It shreds too. I have to use thinner synthetic floss to get this floss out from my teeth.

Radius Organic Silk Floss

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Sep 11, 2014

I am not a floss connoisseur however I love this - I use it every day without fail. I love that it's completely natural and biodegradable which means it can go in my compost pot. Now they just need to think up how to make biodegradable packaging.

I prefer the other one

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 03, 2015

Waited over a year to buy this: was always OOS when I ordered. I was disappointed: the other one glides more easily and makes flossing fast and easy. With this one, takes me 4 times as long plus I don't see the benefits I imagined would come with the luxury of silk. It's still good, just like any other floss, I suppose.

Gets stuck in teeth

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jan 11, 2015

I couldn't use it, it gets stuck in some of my teeth, especially my crowns. It felt like I would yank the crown right off if I pulled it out. I am still looking for a natural floss that works as well as Glide Pro

too thick

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 03, 2013

cant use it

Good

Posted by Reviewer1211215 on Jul 22, 2013

Good product