Ok floss

Posted by 4967383931061573602 on Dec 12, 2015

Ok floss, nothing special.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definitely recommend using this.

El sabor no se nota

Posted by artemisa on Sep 21, 2015

Me gusta la textura de esta seda dental, otras son como más fuertes, el hilo es más resistente y a mí personalmente me dan mucha grima. Esta parece más natural, como que se deshace el hilo al usarlo. No sé explicarlo, pero la sensación es mucho mejor al usarla, y no tiene nada que ver con el olor/sabor, que no se nota. Repetiré pero lo haré por el hilo en sí, no por el sabor.

I Love it

Posted by 5474787263462526629 on Jun 05, 2015

Many other dental floss leave my gums feeling sore and not too clean. This vegan dental floss is my favorite not only because I am vegan but it also cleans very well with the addition of a mild sweet taste. Highly recommended

nice and nothing more

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

didn't like the taste recommend the mint one.

Cranberry Floss is O.K. Free of all the Harmful Garbage Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I tried this cranberry floss and it is o.k. I will use up what I bought. However, I wouldn't buy it again. I thought because it says it is cranberry floss that it would taste like cranberries but I didn't taste the cranberry. Also it says it is waxed but it didn't feel at all like the waxed floss that I am used to. On the plus side it is 100% vegan, and has no glutens, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, GMOs, unnatural coloring, Phthalates, Parabens, or other harmful additives. It is also cruelty free.

Loved it!

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on Mar 07, 2015

I just used it now for the first time. Rather thin and soft yet very strong floss. Looks waxed. Leaves the teeth feeling very clean. Exactly what I was looking for. Loved that it has xylitol in it. Will order again.

ok

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

too thin can make your gums bleed

USED to love this

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Apr 14, 2014

I went thru plenty of this floss. All of a sudden, it is a dif product. The floss itself comes out part smooth and part "fuzzy" in appearance. Not happy about the addition of the zylitol, either. Something has changed, and not for the better.

Perfect! This is the best I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2998863 on Jan 08, 2014

I wanted to try this floss myself - despite a few poor reviews. I am thrilled with it. It doesn't break and the paper package holds the practical plastic dispenser which does not appear in the photos. Then I realised that not everyone is deft enough to use floss - judging from having watched the awkward "flossing" of family members and others in share accommodation. They are unable to mimic my face-to-face demonstration either. Horses for courses.