not my type

Posted by Reviewer1411850 on Jul 19, 2010

too "skinny" and u dont really taste cranberry, not my type

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definitely recommend using this.

Strong healing floss

Posted by KellyWest on Sep 06, 2011

I found this floss to be very strong - stronger than most leading brands. Plus the cranberry healed my irritated gums. I will definitely buy this again.

Great Floss

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

A little thick and stiff, but I really like the clean feeling I get after using this floss. The cranberry flavor is great too.

I Love it

Posted by 5474787263462526629 on Jun 05, 2015

Many other dental floss leave my gums feeling sore and not too clean. This vegan dental floss is my favorite not only because I am vegan but it also cleans very well with the addition of a mild sweet taste. Highly recommended

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Oct 05, 2013

Very thin, easy to make you gums bleed if you're not careful.

Don't like xylitol

Posted by spsoaaf on Oct 09, 2013

Cranberry floss has xylitol now - iHerb should update the product information. I used to love this floss and ordered it many times, but won't order anymore because of the added xylitol.

unique

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Sep 19, 2008

Cranberry is antibacterial. I think it's a great idea. People that need the Glide type floss may not like it. The beeswax makes it stiff and a little thicker than ordinary floss. I like it though, because the beeswax gets the teeth really clean.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2697918 on Dec 18, 2011

I like it

Perfect! This is the best I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2998863 on Jan 08, 2014

I wanted to try this floss myself - despite a few poor reviews. I am thrilled with it. It doesn't break and the paper package holds the practical plastic dispenser which does not appear in the photos. Then I realised that not everyone is deft enough to use floss - judging from having watched the awkward "flossing" of family members and others in share accommodation. They are unable to mimic my face-to-face demonstration either. Horses for courses.