Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1377597 on Sep 13, 2008

This is a very good and effective fiber product! It balances out digestion and tames aggressive appetites. True, it does taste just terrible. The remedy is to mix it with other fibers like SuperSeed and add cocoa (unsweetened powder) to it. Depending on your preference, add 1 to 2 Tbs per serving with 1/2 to 1 Tsp of sweet fiber. This makes it taste pretty good actually and even adds more fiber and flavonoids.

the best on the market.

Posted by Reviewer3138085 on Jul 05, 2010

I've tried allot of daily colon cleanses but nothing compares to the effectiveness of this product., Herbs, clay, fiber, it has it all and it is soothing to my colon. The quality of the ingredients are superior to any product I've ever used. You can tell the quality of this product the moment you open the seal. This is also a tried and true company, with a superior track record.

hard to go down, but does seem to help

Posted by Reviewer2410633 on Jul 05, 2008

well, the other reviews are correct, this stuff tastes nasty. You can add juice to help, but its still nasty. There is a lot of good stuff in there, and I do notice an improvement with how I feel after taking it for a while!

fiber write up

Posted by Reviewer2867966 on Feb 05, 2008

This is truly a taste treat delight.........Not...If you think of dried, powered prunes, apples as a treat than this is for you. Otherwise it does what it is meant to do without sugars to rob my body of needed balance.

Good but tasts like crap

Posted by Reviewer1720226 on Jun 23, 2008

That says it all

Tastes gross

Posted by Reviewer2136775 on Jul 02, 2008

I would not recommend this product, because it is inedible. I am sure the product is wonderful for the digestion, but it is impossible to want to actually drink it.

Apple Juice

Posted by Reviewer2259645 on Jul 08, 2008

My husband takes this EVERY day, along with Health From the Sun's FiProFLAX, mixed with apple juice. He puts it all in a jar and shakes well - drinking from the jar [with lid in hand] shaking as necessary to keep all the "stuff" mixed. This in lieu of chemical medications from the doctor for his digestive problems.

SO helpful

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Feb 09, 2011

After struggling with digestive problems relating to a sedentary life and some IBS issues, this is the first product that really works! It regularizes and soothes my digestion, and I generally feel much better. At first I had trouble mixing it, but now I stir it with a fork, which works. I would not drink it as taste treat, but I find it has a mild, fresh flavor, not awful at all. The previous, more tasty product I used was stuffed with artificial colors and flavors, so I'll give up yummy for healthy -- after all, I use it for medical reasons...

Rainbow Light, Everyday Fiber System Powder, 8.8 oz (252 g) (

Posted by Reviewer2385911 on Mar 18, 2008

Very good product! Highly recommend!

Every Day

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on Mar 06, 2009

My husband drinks this every day & loves it.Keeps everything moving along without swallowing horse pills. He mixes it with juice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »