• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Not tasty... hard to trick

Posted by Reviewer1779663 on Sep 30, 2008

Sadly, my girl is not into the gummy bear. I tried eating it also, and the "multivit" taste is rather strong. The bears are opaque in color and taste fairly yukky - honestly. They are a little more tough than the normal gummy bears and medicinal in nature. The packaging of dark dark green doesn't help too.

Savanyú, de hatásos

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

Praktikus, kis tasakokban vannak a vitaminok, napi adagolásban. Ezért könnyem magunkkal tudjuk vinni, utazáshoz is, iskolába is. A két kisfiam szedi, szeretik nagyon az ízét, mindig kérni akarnak többet belőle. Az a jó ebben, hogy az összetevők természetesek.

Fast delivery, but...

Posted by Reviewer2265600 on Oct 21, 2008

As usual the delivery was very fast, however this time two of the items I was looking for were out of stock. So instead of purchasing the Sour Gummy bears vitamines for my children I bought this ones, that are all stuck together in their individual packages. I purchased two boxes, and are almost done with the first one, hopefully the second box is in better shape or maybe this vitamines are always like this. In any event I'm going to stick with buying my usual sour ones.

I dont know why

Posted by Reviewer1819889 on Jun 07, 2010

I gave this to my 8-year-old daughter, and found dropsy on her eyes. Then I tried one package and I felt headache and vertigo.

Kid's Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1079652 on Jun 13, 2008

Great product,thanks, my kids love them, even my picky 3 year old.

Great value, kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1143765 on Jun 15, 2008

My stepson loves taking his vitamins with these and actually asks for them. Very reasonably priced.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2563364 on Jul 23, 2010

Great value and wonderful product.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1240793 on Apr 15, 2011

thanks

The kid loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on May 18, 2011

likes the tast and all.

Rainbow Light Gumm Bears

Posted by Reviewer2177666 on Nov 04, 2008

My two toddlers love the Gummy Bear. The taste is great and I recommend them for fuzzy eaters.