• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 18, 2012

Класные витаминки, жевательные мармеладки. 30 пакетов по 4 шт в каждом. Очень вкусные и полезные. Ребенку 7 лет и мне очень нравятся:) покупаю все время. ********* Very best vitamins, chewable jelly. 30 packs of 4 pieces each. Very tasty and healthy. The child is 7 years old and I love :) buy all the time. ********* ויטמינים טובים ביותר, ג'לי . 30 שקיות של 4 חתיכות כל אחד. מאוד טעים ובריא. הילדה בת 7 ואני אוהבים :) קונה כל הזמן. *********

LOVE them!

Posted by Reviewer3080767 on Mar 23, 2011

These are my favorite vitamins! I am an adult but because I am a small adult my doctor recommends me taking childrens vitamins. These are by far the best ones I have found!

Savanyú de finom

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

A kisfiaim szeretik a szép színes csomagolást, és ami benne van a kis tasakokban, azt is. Finom, savanyú íze van, praktikus napi adagokban, így utazáshoz is praktikus. Jobban tanulnak, nem voltak betegek mióta szedik, elevenek, egészségesek. Szükségük van naponta vitaminokra, ez ehhez egy nagyon jó választás. Felváltva adom nekik más multivitaminokkal, természetesen azokat is itt vásárolom, az Iherb-nél.

gummy vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3168676 on Nov 27, 2011

my son loves these. They actually do taste good. I like the portable packets. He also likes that there are 4 in a packet.

FINALLY!

Posted by Reviewer3183941 on Apr 10, 2011

Daughter loves them, she's taken them every day since we got them, instead of fighting with her to take her daily multi as I was before!

Kids LOVE 'em!

Posted by Reviewer3218335 on Oct 29, 2009

We were using the Rainbow Light Gummy Bear multi-vitamins and the kids ranted and raved about how great they were. When the gummy bear vitamins were unavailable for whatever reason, I ordered the Gummy Power Sours and my kids have stated that they like these even more than the gummy bears! Thank you, IHerb and Rainbow Light!!

kids loved these!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

My kids gobbled these down in a minute, a little too fast!

Gummy Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Dec 01, 2011

My son likes the taste.

Rainbow Light, Gummy Power Sours, Multivitamin & Multimineral, Sour Fruit Flavors, 30

Posted by opheart on Mar 15, 2012

Tasty gummies, all our family (not just children) use them.

I don't have to remind my kids to take their Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1138363 on Oct 19, 2009

I really like this product because my kids love it. They take their vitamins without being reminded. They look and taste like fruit snacks.