Great product

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

A little help in addition to good, organic foods to cover the spectrum of vitamins needed for optimal health.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3049401 on Feb 06, 2008

Love these vitamins. Vegetarian safe and are helping me to train for my marathon and half Ironman. Very pleased with them.

Best value for money and purity concentration.

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Sep 01, 2015

I have tried most all of the top 5 multivitamins for men as have a weak immune system and get hammered every winter. These have managed to keep me relatively well and energised, much cheaper and more convenient (only 1 pill a day required as opposed to 4-6) than its nearest rivals. Highly recommended.

Good but

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

Its good but it could be better. Its a huge pill, I can manage swallowing it but not all people can. It lacks minerals and it doesn't give you enough magnesium. It is the best daily one that iherb carries but I will try something else as soon as I finish with this. Might try one of those 4 a day Multivitamins.

Good product

Posted by jason-w on Dec 16, 2015

For multi-vitamin, I did not have preference until I tired this one. For now I will stick with it.

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer2675486 on Jun 15, 2009

I just started using them to replace my CVS generic multivitamin and they pack a lot more into the tablet. Easy to go down, no major issues.

It's alright

Posted by Reviewer1964258 on Aug 20, 2010

I finished a bottle, but I didn't notice any health benefits. It does fully dissolve though, so you should pee bright yellow because of the B-vitamins.

DH won't take them

Posted by Reviewer1974525 on Dec 29, 2009

He says they are too hard to swallow and taste nasty. I'm going to have to try something else.

Doesn't seem to be working at all

Posted by Reviewer2566135 on Aug 08, 2013

Doesn't seem to be working at all. Do not feel the improved energy that other multis give me.

good

Posted by 5545772585554600667 on Oct 03, 2012

we take it everyday. seems good.it has been only few weeks, so I am not sure if if has better functions than others.