Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer3253546 on Sep 28, 2011

I recommend this!

greeeeat

Posted by kyotomatty on Oct 21, 2011

awesome product. I don't get sick after taking this on an empty stomach either which is nice. Pill is REALLY SMALL compared to most out there.

No stomache upset !

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Oct 04, 2011

Rainbow light has always been a good company. My husband just visited the doctor for routine tests. We eat right,very few processed foods, exercise and take vitamins. He is 56 and in perfect health. His blood work came back perfect.He takes no medication,and looks much younger. We've been taking these vitamins for a while now. I think they are a great choice.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Oct 11, 2011

My son likes only having to take 1 pill instead of several.

For my college age son

Posted by Reviewer2730565 on Oct 22, 2011

My 19-year old son does not eat well, stays up too late and doesn't leave himself enough time in the morning to eat a good breakfast before his first class. He has been taking these vitamins with his first "meal" and says he feels better physically and mentally, and has also noticed better digestion. I can't control what he eats anymore, but I feel better knowing he's supplementing with these food-based vitamins.

Food based product!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This a a great food based vitamin that your body can absorb unlike synthetic vitamins. They are a little on the big size but that's because they are natural but can be chewed if needed. Rainbow Light is a great brand that I discovered more recently. Rainbow light has a few vitamins that I've used now and love them all. Iherb is great and gets my products to me within 2 to 3 days!!!

Good choice

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Dec 25, 2012

Love the brand Rainbow light

Rich in composition

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

I like its composition and how my husband feels using it.

Good supplement

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

My boyfriend takes this supplement daily and he says he feels slightly better. He has more energy, he wakes up easier in the mornings and he is full of energy... until 22. After that hour, nothing can stop him falling asleep! :)) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Good

Posted by 5139876467848860239 on May 25, 2013

I wanted a simple one a day multi that had the things I thought were important to me and this product fit the bill. Pretty easy to swallow as it's not a huge vitamin and no vitamin burps noticed. All good!