Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal One, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Awesome Powerhouse!

Posted by Reviewer1927134 on Sep 12, 2008

I am a nurse with a minor in nutrition and used to think that I had to take 14 pills a day to get all the stuff I needed for energy and good health, but Prenatal One is a complete bargain for what you get - I have not been pregnant for 15 years now, but still take this supplement ..... You would be hard pressed to find a multi-mineral supplement that has all this has, and in one tablet. Most of us have trouble stomaching a bunch of pills, and often forget to take half of them - what good are they if they just sit on the shelf, anyway! with this little gem, you certainly will take it - it is fine to take with meals, and is even gentle on an empty tummy too. I have more patients who state they don't take vitamins because they make them nauseous or burpy - - not with these! Highly recommended - and even if you are not pregnant!!

Convenient Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by khessel on Aug 29, 2012

I switched to this brand of prenatal vitamins during my second trimester. There are aspects of this vitamin that I like, and some that I don't like. I chose this brand mostly because I am taking extra supplements of magnesium (oil), and Vitamim A through feremented cod liver oil, and I didn't want to take too much of either. On the positive side, these prenatal vitamins also more iron than the other brand I was using, and bioflavonoids, (which are supposed to strengthen the amniotic sac so it does not break too early during labor), and it seems to be easier on the stomach, as advertised.(I am not sure this vitamin has the sufficient level of minerals for someone who is truly looking of an "all-in-one" vitamin).

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

when I was pregnant I searched high and low for a multi prenatal that didn't upset my stomach. I tried SO many, even prescription, and this was the only one that worked. I recommend trying it! I had horrible morning sickness, and these were the only vitamins I could keep down - the ginger in them helps immensely.

It will be better if the tablet is smaller

Posted by Reviewer2442939 on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product because I am trying to conceive now. Don't feel anything bad except the big tablet which is not too easy for swalloing, the other thing is the first urine right after taking the tablet always turns into gold-yellow color, makes me wonder if it's because the B-group vitamins aren't absorted and utilized and are always washed out of my body.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer3074364 on May 10, 2008

Took them throughout my pregnancy and now during breastfeeding. Good stuff. Lots of goodness. Along with herb tea the red raspberry made my uterine contract WONDERFULLY during childbirth and helped me go down quickly afterbirth.