Too large

Posted by odereviews on Dec 10, 2015

These are pretty big, and hard to swallow. Softgels or something similar would have worked better. Yes, these are great multivitamins, but the tablets just wasn't really good.

Didn't cause nausea like some I have tried

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Dec 06, 2015

Well tolerated generally, although in third trimester I had to cut back to one every second day as I was getting bound up. A bit disappointed at the use of folic acid as this is not well tolerated by many people, would be better if it was 5-methyltetrahydrofolate or calcium folinate. Because of this use of folic acid I will not order again.

Good prenatal

Posted by 4752481012301363600 on Aug 24, 2015

It had all the vitamins I was looking for and was food based which is good. The only issue is that they are a little hard to swallow. Otherwise, I had no problems.

It works, and the price is reasonable

Posted by 5020580677433758376 on Jul 06, 2015

This supplement keeps me away from illness, and it has most of the vitamins that a woman needs daily. Although the size is slightly bigger than other brands, it is still swallowable. The price is also very reasonable, to save me from visiting GP.

Recommend this product

Posted by 5585785379963135547 on Jun 15, 2015

Taking during my pregnancy, checking my blood, no deficiency of vitamins at all. Recommend every pregnant woman.

No adverse effects

Posted by hancylee on Jun 12, 2015

Tried taking this during pregnancy based on the many good reviews. No adverse effects experienced. Need to be able to swallow big tablets.

good

Posted by 4746875103871320536 on May 09, 2015

good!

Very good multivitamins

Posted by 5630283744734080001 on Apr 06, 2015

Vitamins are great, the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals needed during pregnancy and during breastfeeding. I was taking them throughout pregnancy and now I take them during breastfeeding. One thing is not good and it's taste especially if the pregnancy you are sensitive to taste. I had no qualms about that, but the taste of these vitamins was not good.

great vitamin

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Feb 12, 2015

great vitamin with all essential micronutrients at a great price. I will repurchase.

Indispensable pour femmes enceintes

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Feb 08, 2015

Très bon produit, champion de sa catégorie