Awesome vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3268719 on Sep 14, 2011

After just the first week, I saw a difference with this vitamin. It helped my energy, GI tract and my hair and nails. It was amazing how fast I saw results.

Women's One

Posted by Reviewer3313556 on Nov 21, 2011

I have tried many different vitamins but Women's One is the best. I felt a diffenence after 2 days of use. Thank you for selling such an awesome product at a very reasonable price.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3318627 on Nov 30, 2011

My favorite multivitamin.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on May 02, 2012

A great vitamin that gives me energy and balance. I've been using these for a few years now. I do take with food in the a.m. The digestive enzymes are effective still. I additionally take the rainbow light pms support to balance my mood before my period.

good one!

Posted by Reviewer1161268 on Mar 30, 2009

have been taking this vitamin for about a month. my stomach does not get upset - i take it in the afternoon after lunch. easy to digest. would recommend it. much better than previous multi-vitamin "one a day" which made me nauseous.

먹고있답니다.

Posted by NANAJE on Feb 20, 2011

유기농 종합비타민 검색하다가 알게 되었고, 녹색에 외계 알약같지만 좋겠지 하고 먹고있어요. 저녁식사 도중에 먹습니다. 예전에 다른 종합비타민제 먹었을 때 배가 아팠거든요. 식사 중간에 먹으니 확실히 복통은 없는것같네요.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1123376 on Dec 23, 2010

Doesn't upset my stomach or make me nauseated. Nice product, I haven't noticed any dramatic changes, but i have missed some days. Also i rarely take it with food, which might make it absorb less. Great service from iHerb as always, and fast & very reasonably priced delivery, thanks!

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

My mom loves these!

Not so good taste

Posted by Reviewer1534316 on Mar 09, 2010

Has everything you could need , but the taste is not so awesome. Actually the taste is quite bad.

from Nevada

Posted by Reviewer1692388 on Jun 16, 2010

I really liked the idea of the good amount of each of the vitamins and minerals but there is too much of the vitamin B's for my system. I became very moody and aggressive taking one every day. Now I take one every other day.