Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2261728 on Apr 29, 2011

Don't know if this vitamin is the reason but since taking these regularly my periods have become tolerable. No more horrible cramping that made me double over. I'm also in treatment for lyme disease and so the treatment could be helping as well. But this vitamin has Chinese herbs which are meant to help women and I think it works! I will be taking these the rest of my life!

#1 woman's multivitamin ever in my book!

Posted by Reviewer1599078 on Jun 30, 2011

I'v been taking this rainbowlight JustOne for nearly a year now. I don't know what is doing it, but something in this vitamin clears up a type of ecxima that I've had in and around my ears for years. Only when I'm on this vitamin, it comes back after I run out. My skin is much younger looking, my nails are strong and long and a beautiful pink. I could go on about this vitaman but I'll stop. Rainbow light PLEASE don't ever stop making this one!.

Great, but my Dr. said I need more

Posted by Reviewer3181092 on Jul 17, 2011

I hate taking vitamins! At the time I first started taking these multis, I was slamming about 15 different supplements, thanks to my whacky Naturopath doctor. I wanted to lower my amount of supplements and got these so I wouldn't have to take 3 of my multis at my meals. Well, come to find out, my body is low in some vitamins / minerals and my new Dr. says I need more than what these multis are giving me in one pill. She says I need three per day, so I upped the dose and I think she's right. I feel better with more. I suppose everyone is different!

Awesome vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3268719 on Sep 14, 2011

After just the first week, I saw a difference with this vitamin. It helped my energy, GI tract and my hair and nails. It was amazing how fast I saw results.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1123376 on Dec 23, 2010

Doesn't upset my stomach or make me nauseated. Nice product, I haven't noticed any dramatic changes, but i have missed some days. Also i rarely take it with food, which might make it absorb less. Great service from iHerb as always, and fast & very reasonably priced delivery, thanks!

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

My mom loves these!

먹고있답니다.

Posted by NANAJE on Feb 20, 2011

유기농 종합비타민 검색하다가 알게 되었고, 녹색에 외계 알약같지만 좋겠지 하고 먹고있어요. 저녁식사 도중에 먹습니다. 예전에 다른 종합비타민제 먹었을 때 배가 아팠거든요. 식사 중간에 먹으니 확실히 복통은 없는것같네요.

good one!

Posted by Reviewer1161268 on Mar 30, 2009

have been taking this vitamin for about a month. my stomach does not get upset - i take it in the afternoon after lunch. easy to digest. would recommend it. much better than previous multi-vitamin "one a day" which made me nauseous.

Not so good taste

Posted by Reviewer1534316 on Mar 09, 2010

Has everything you could need , but the taste is not so awesome. Actually the taste is quite bad.

from Nevada

Posted by Reviewer1692388 on Jun 16, 2010

I really liked the idea of the good amount of each of the vitamins and minerals but there is too much of the vitamin B's for my system. I became very moody and aggressive taking one every day. Now I take one every other day.