Rainbow Light, Performance Energy for Men, Food-Based Multivitamin, 180 Tablets

best Multi for Male

Posted by Reviewer3143597 From California on Jan 25, 2007

This is the best multi-vitamin for men at Iherb bar none. I have tried various other brands. But Rainbow performance energy for men is awesome.I can honestly tell you start taking this Multi and watch the difference.

Tried many, this one is great!

Posted by Reviewer1275562 From Virginia on Sep 04, 2007

I have tried many multivitamins over the years and this one just works better than any other I have used previously. The iHerb price makes it very reasonable as well.

High energy horse pills

Posted by Reviewer1343866 From California on Jan 14, 2010

I originally assumed that these would be "one a day" pills, and did not get the advertised energy bonuses. However, upon writing my first review, I noticed that the dosage level is 3-6 pills daily. I started taking 2 with breakfast and 1-2 with lunch and sure enough, my energy is through the roof. In fact, that first day was a bit overwhelming. So, I've changed my rating for this product, but I'm taking a star off for the fact that you must take 3 pills to feel the effects, and because they're big, sticky horse pills that are hard to swallow.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn From Russian Federation on Feb 16, 2013

increases strength and energy

BEST MULTI I HAVE EVER USED

Posted by Reviewer1761587 From Japan on Sep 21, 2009

I have tried a lot of multivitamins for men including NOW ADAM and OPTIMUM OPTIMEN. This has got to be the best multi I have ever used. I feel like new and in the bedroom, things have really taken off. My erections are harder and stronger and recovery time is shorter than before. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.