Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Si, see, C

Posted by Reviewer1673932 on Jul 29, 2009

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2934413 on Oct 26, 2010

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Great price but....

Posted by Reviewer1477365 on Feb 24, 2011

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

Not sure if it's good or bad

Posted by cvnativeinpa on Jul 10, 2012

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Excellent way to control dosage

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 13, 2011

This is an excellent way to obtain quality Vitamin C, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. I add just a tiny bit to a small glass of water to supplement my regular diet when I feel I need extra C, such as coming down with a cold, healing from an injury, etc. I can control the dosage, which is important to me. Too much C upsets my digestion. This product lets me get just what I need.

rainbow light super c

Posted by Reviewer1943290 on Jun 02, 2010

love it

Great for supplementing Vitamin C

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 27, 2012

I love this powdered, food based Vitamin C formula. I need to supplement my vitamin C intake due to PCOS and the difficulties that go along with it, and this has made it so easy for me. I love that it is in a powder form, less pills for me to take! I just add it my daily smoothie, easy and convenient! I also love that it's food based, making it easier to absorb. I'm definitely sticking with with Rainbow Light's Super C!

Good flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Sep 11, 2009

Rainbow Light is a great company and I like the flavor of this product!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Great, easy to take mixes well