July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Strawberry, (Light Golden Red), 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great colour

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 07, 2010

Prefer this one over the mahogany. Mixed in a small amount of black, very happy with the result. I`ve always had red hair but it`s lost its vitality & brilliance in the last few years. This looks really natural.

Excellent, totally natural colour

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 01, 2008

Pure henna powder. No additives. Fragrance free and suitable for the most sensitive skin. I have Multiple chemical sensitivities and this product is wonderful, the only hair colour I have found that I can safely use. The strawberry blonde colour is lovely, conditions the hair beautifully and has returned my hair (which had faded over the years) to it's natural strawberry blonde colour. I look years younger. A wonderful confidence booster!

liked it

Posted by Reviewer2712645 on Aug 22, 2008

I just had a baby and was getting very unhappy about my hair (significant loss + overall look and feel). I used the henna dye the same night it was delivered (very fast for an international order), and although the application was messy and took some time and effort, it was all worth it. I like the color (my natural color is similar but looked rather dull recently) with a hint of gold but not too bright. I added some oil and honey as suggested. Next time I will try adding some yogurt as my hair is dry. Love the price.

It works well.

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Oct 25, 2013

I like that you can mix what you want to use as you need it.

Rainbow Research Henna, Persian Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2546403 on Jan 04, 2012

This is the best Henna product on the market, gives a natural color, conditions hair and leaves it soft and shiny. Thanks iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »