liked it

Posted by Reviewer2712645 on Aug 22, 2008

I just had a baby and was getting very unhappy about my hair (significant loss + overall look and feel). I used the henna dye the same night it was delivered (very fast for an international order), and although the application was messy and took some time and effort, it was all worth it. I like the color (my natural color is similar but looked rather dull recently) with a hint of gold but not too bright. I added some oil and honey as suggested. Next time I will try adding some yogurt as my hair is dry. Love the price.

Great colour

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 07, 2010

Prefer this one over the mahogany. Mixed in a small amount of black, very happy with the result. I`ve always had red hair but it`s lost its vitality & brilliance in the last few years. This looks really natural.

Excellent, totally natural colour

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 01, 2008

Pure henna powder. No additives. Fragrance free and suitable for the most sensitive skin. I have Multiple chemical sensitivities and this product is wonderful, the only hair colour I have found that I can safely use. The strawberry blonde colour is lovely, conditions the hair beautifully and has returned my hair (which had faded over the years) to it's natural strawberry blonde colour. I look years younger. A wonderful confidence booster!

Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2680908 on Jul 17, 2009

I am very pleased with Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color. The color is bright and long lasting and NON-TOXIC.

Rainbow Research Henna, Persian Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2546403 on Jan 04, 2012

This is the best Henna product on the market, gives a natural color, conditions hair and leaves it soft and shiny. Thanks iHerb!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3303756 on Apr 17, 2012

the henna was fresh and my hair looks and feels great!

Nice Persian Strawberry Conditioning Henna! SAFE for your hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors. SAFE for your hair!

It works well.

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Oct 25, 2013

I like that you can mix what you want to use as you need it.

Very useful hints inside

Posted by 5426956440972127789 on Mar 03, 2014

Amount is enough for one time dyeing hair shoulder-length. Colors gray hair well, gives a uniform golden color, hair shine in the sun! very useful tips on the label - for example, add apple vinegar to giving shine to the hair and fixing color on gray hair.

Great alternative to chemical dyes.

Posted by 5286513499242539272 on Dec 03, 2014

I am someone who has done a lot of damage to her hair over the years, and I'm trying to restore my hair's condition by not using heat or chemical dyes anymore. I am glad that I took a risk on this henna. First off, I naturally have light strawberry blonde hair, and this color turned my hair a really pretty natural looking copper. The color does fade with each hair wash, just like any other dye. What I am most pleased with though is how shiny and soft my hair feels. BUT I must say that using this dye is super messy and tricky. You are basically packing mud on your hair. The developing time that is on the bottle is not very helpful. I would say you should wrap your hair and sleep with it in your hair over night. When you initially wash your hair, it doesn't feel too soft and smells like tea. Actually my hair smelled like tea for a couple of washes. But to me, it's all worth it because I am able to keep dying my hair without damaging it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »