Nice Persian Strawberry Conditioning Henna! SAFE for your hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors. SAFE for your hair!

Great alternative to chemical dyes.

Posted by 5286513499242539272 on Dec 03, 2014

I am someone who has done a lot of damage to her hair over the years, and I'm trying to restore my hair's condition by not using heat or chemical dyes anymore. I am glad that I took a risk on this henna. First off, I naturally have light strawberry blonde hair, and this color turned my hair a really pretty natural looking copper. The color does fade with each hair wash, just like any other dye. What I am most pleased with though is how shiny and soft my hair feels. BUT I must say that using this dye is super messy and tricky. You are basically packing mud on your hair. The developing time that is on the bottle is not very helpful. I would say you should wrap your hair and sleep with it in your hair over night. When you initially wash your hair, it doesn't feel too soft and smells like tea. Actually my hair smelled like tea for a couple of washes. But to me, it's all worth it because I am able to keep dying my hair without damaging it.

I THINK HENNA IS A SAFER CHOICE FOR HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2811307 on Aug 01, 2014

I like the way the Henna improves the condition of my hair. If you want to stop burning your hair with chemicals or exposing your system to potentially harmful ingredients it is a good choice.

Very useful hints inside

Posted by 5426956440972127789 on Mar 03, 2014

Amount is enough for one time dyeing hair shoulder-length. Colors gray hair well, gives a uniform golden color, hair shine in the sun! very useful tips on the label - for example, add apple vinegar to giving shine to the hair and fixing color on gray hair.

It works well.

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Oct 25, 2013

I like that you can mix what you want to use as you need it.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3303756 on Apr 17, 2012

the henna was fresh and my hair looks and feels great!

Rainbow Research Henna, Persian Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2546403 on Jan 04, 2012

This is the best Henna product on the market, gives a natural color, conditions hair and leaves it soft and shiny. Thanks iHerb!

Great colour

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 07, 2010

Prefer this one over the mahogany. Mixed in a small amount of black, very happy with the result. I`ve always had red hair but it`s lost its vitality & brilliance in the last few years. This looks really natural.

Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2680908 on Jul 17, 2009

I am very pleased with Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color. The color is bright and long lasting and NON-TOXIC.

Happy henna user

Posted by Reviewer2586296 on Mar 15, 2009

I have used this product for many years and it is excellent. I like that it is completely organic-- no chemicals. iHerb sells it for less than anyone else I found on the net- and they delivered it immediately. Great product and great service!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »