Nice Persian Strawberry Conditioning Henna! SAFE for your hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors. SAFE for your hair!

made my hair fall out !!!

Posted by Reviewer3302096 on Jan 18, 2015

I used this henna for about five months and my once beautiful thick curly hair is gone ! I now have thin, dry hair ! Its really thin at the crown of my head and I can see the scalp. It started coming out in handfuls about a month ago . I did some research and found out that if you have naturally curly hair that you SHOULD NOT USE HENNA ! But I have also seen people with straight hair comment about henna causing hair loss. My hair is gone and its sucks !

Great alternative to chemical dyes.

Posted by 5286513499242539272 on Dec 03, 2014

I am someone who has done a lot of damage to her hair over the years, and I'm trying to restore my hair's condition by not using heat or chemical dyes anymore. I am glad that I took a risk on this henna. First off, I naturally have light strawberry blonde hair, and this color turned my hair a really pretty natural looking copper. The color does fade with each hair wash, just like any other dye. What I am most pleased with though is how shiny and soft my hair feels. BUT I must say that using this dye is super messy and tricky. You are basically packing mud on your hair. The developing time that is on the bottle is not very helpful. I would say you should wrap your hair and sleep with it in your hair over night. When you initially wash your hair, it doesn't feel too soft and smells like tea. Actually my hair smelled like tea for a couple of washes. But to me, it's all worth it because I am able to keep dying my hair without damaging it.

I THINK HENNA IS A SAFER CHOICE FOR HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2811307 on Aug 01, 2014

I like the way the Henna improves the condition of my hair. If you want to stop burning your hair with chemicals or exposing your system to potentially harmful ingredients it is a good choice.

Very useful hints inside

Posted by 5426956440972127789 on Mar 03, 2014

Amount is enough for one time dyeing hair shoulder-length. Colors gray hair well, gives a uniform golden color, hair shine in the sun! very useful tips on the label - for example, add apple vinegar to giving shine to the hair and fixing color on gray hair.

henna

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Dec 17, 2013

Aun no la he usado, pero tiene muy buena pinta.

products and review

Posted by 5445061858345162870 on Nov 12, 2013

all that arrived were the two products. No packing slip, no directions, no bill and box was damaged.

It works well.

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Oct 25, 2013

I like that you can mix what you want to use as you need it.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3303756 on Apr 17, 2012

the henna was fresh and my hair looks and feels great!

Great color, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1774407 on Feb 12, 2012

Any kind of store bought hair color causes my long hair to fall out, so this product is a welcome alternative! I mix less than half of the container with boiling strong tea to the consistency of thin pudding. I wrap my head in a plastic grocery bag and clip it in place with a towel around my neck. I leave it on about an hour, then rinse it well in the sink before taking a shower where I rinse it again and apply conditioner. The color is great and it lasts over a week if you don't use a lot of shampoo. It really blends the gray with my medium blond hair. I like to touch up between treatments so I have strained some into a bottle and dab it on with a cotton ball.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »