Makes everything taste better!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use the bouillon in almost everything I cook, from soups to steamed vegetables. It just makes everything taste better! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

No salt and tastes good

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

Title says it all. No salt, and tastes good. Plus, it dissolves easily. I became best friends with this product two years ago, when I was battling gallbladder issues and began a vegetarian regiment. It has very tiny bits of vegetables, like particles of carrots, etc., so you can feel like you are eating a little bit of something, even though it is virtually calorie-free.

Tastes best from bouillon kind.

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

It is withou salt. That's what I like. The tadte feels like those bouillons with herbs, but this one tastes much better. Not hard to crack actually, it is very soft, so you wont have problems dividing it.. Overall - it is a good deal.

Best bouillon

Posted by 4762332782315513887 on Feb 22, 2015

I love making soups but I'm always so turned off when I see how much salt/sodium is added to bouillon. We don't need that! When I first bought this, I thought there was no way it would taste as good, but I was wrong. These little cubes pack A LOT of flavor with NO added salt! I use them in soups or as the liquid base of whatever I throw in my crockpot. I'm a repeat buyer and I will NEVER EVER buy another kind of bouillon again.

I will continue buying this product!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Aug 17, 2012

I will continue buying this product!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Mar 27, 2012

Gives a great taste to my soups and stews

Very good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Mar 30, 2012

This is my favorite veg. bouillon. It's good quality and nice ingredients.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3342634 on Jun 01, 2012

No salt, it is good

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Nov 27, 2011

This bullion made a perfect addition to my soup. Great flavor.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Nov 28, 2011

I chose this variety of bouillon cubes as it has the least amount of weird additives, etc. It worked well for the lentil stew I just made and I'll definitely buy it again.