Yeast Extract is MSG!!

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Apr 28, 2012

google it.

The Best I've Ever Tried!

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on Jul 24, 2011

I cook a lot of rich and other whole grains, and these boullon cubes provide the best flavor imaginable. I absolutely cannot be without them in my house.

Must-Have in my kitchen!

Posted by Reviewer1974991 on Apr 05, 2012

These are an absolute "must-have" in my vegan kitchen. I use them for soups, rice, pasta sauces, and even salad dressings. Best out of all the vegan brands I have tried. Even my omni friends enjoy using these bouillon cubes. Rapunzel is highly recommended.

Noteworthy

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

The only thing I didn't like is the consistency it's quite moist/sticky, for instance it's difficult to crumble the cube up. But despite this, it's a good quality product, I recommend it.

At the moment - the best!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012

This bouillon tastes good, ingredients are good and helps me when I do not have time to make my own bouillon. Also price is very good!

they ship different product than pictured

Posted by 5266315741941279806 on Dec 05, 2013

Don't let the picture fool you, they do not ship the item, they ship another item that is not even shown on the website that they sell. Buyer beware, I have been trying to get this corrected since early November with no luck. If you want what is pictured, go to a store and buy it, you won't get it from these people.

A kitchen must

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Apr 25, 2014

GREAT for soups, rice or beans. A must have.

good product

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

good taste, smell, I like it.

Delicious!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 30, 2013

Used it with rice and it came out WONDERFUL, will work great with any dish you're looking to enrich!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1940822 on Oct 18, 2013

The cold weather is approching so it is time to start making some heardy soups. We use this with the Rapunzel-Vegan-Vegetable-Bouillon-No-Salt and add a tab of miso or onlynthe bouillon and voila!