Great brushes, high quality, very soft and easy to use

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012

I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.

I Love The MultiTask Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)

Good enough

Posted by 5541337824266298087 on Nov 06, 2012

The powder and blush brush is good. The eye shadow very good, big enough for a good aplicattion. The only con is the foundation brush. In my opinion is too harsh and bristly for my sensitive skin. Instead I use just for creamy blushes so I do not dirt my fingers. I would take on two of them for travelling.

Génois

Posted by 5042607901778593815 on Jul 21, 2012

Absolutely great brushes! I recommand

Encantada

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Como todas las brochas de Real Techniques, me encantan!!!

Mécontente

Posted by 5273055119019208289 on Nov 26, 2012

Je n'ai toujours pas recu ma commande c'est inadmissible je demande le remboursement immédiat cela fait plus d'1 mois et demi voir 2 mois que j'ai commander ! Je suis très mécontente du suivie de commande !

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Really good!!

Posted by Reviewer1496700 on Mar 27, 2012

The only reason I do not give this set 5 stars, is that I am not a very big fan of the "essential foundation brush" - but that's just me perhaps. It's just that I found I use more product when using this than with a stippling brush. It's very good for concealer though ;) The Multi Task Brush is amazing - for powder, blush, contour - I've used it for all of the above, and it's great :) I have both used the Domed Shadow Brush for padding on colour, for under-eye-lining, blending, highlighting - and it works great at everything. Main thing about alle these brushes are, that they feel sooooo soft and dense :D And even after washing the all, I have only detected 1 stray hair - no shedding!! :D :D And the panoramic case is really good and well thought out. All in all - good on ya', Sam!

Great brush set

Posted by dmaline on Jun 12, 2013

Brilliant quality for the price you pay. Well made with super soft bristles, no hair fallout and great foundation/eye shadow/powder application. This Real Techniques brush set retails for AU$39.95 so you are well worth buying from iHerb!