• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Really Raw Honey

Posted by 4679399095616060497 on Sep 27, 2012

I have asthma and allergies. Really Raw Honey has kept my asthma under control and my allergies. I can get out in my yard now without worrying over getting sick. I will highly recommend this product.

Best honey on earth

Posted by Reviewer1976474 on Dec 05, 2011

This honey is a gift from God ! I love the amazing flavor and have many uses for it. If you make a drink with it and apple cider vinegar it can cure a migraine believe it or not.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Nov 01, 2011

My grandfather raised bees. This takes me back to those days with the thick, heavy, natural taste.

Of great qualtiy

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 22, 2011

I appreciate that Iherb carried this one, I appreciate that it is not heated nor strained. It has all the good stuff that we need for great health not to mention the enzymes! Great way towards better health in my opinion! I love how creamy it is and all natural!

Tasty

Posted by kweemeng on Jun 28, 2012

I will buy again. it is more than 50% cheaper to buy from Iherb than in Singapore here. The honey is more watery compare to YS Raw Honey.

Don't know what happened

Posted by 5377305724682264115 on Sep 10, 2012

One of the jars of the honey had a circular split around the inside rim of the plastic lid, so honey was leaking on the packaging and box and the other container of honey, which was undamaged. Because I used this honey before, I used the lid from the old jar. I don't know what to suggest for improvement to packaging and it only leaked about a tablespoon of the honey which is why I didn't report it before now.

Will recommed to friends

Posted by 4829840344684381269 on Jul 01, 2013

This is the third time I am ordering this product. I was kind of disappointed that the inner seal was not well intact. The honey usually come with a top layer of honey wax etc. However, this order I did not see that layer, which as a result, made me doubtful whether it was orignally bottled or was it rebottled and hence it freshness. Kind of disappointed.

very bad

Posted by 4745617057076636427 on Apr 10, 2016

This product was founded with a very bad smell and life worm was found in side the battle I have photos هذا العسل مغشوش ورائحته جدا سيء و وجدت بداخل دودة حية وعندي صور بذلك حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

Great, mild taste, healthy, and wonderful service from iherb!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Oct 19, 2011

The honey is mild and tastes natural and great! It has dark, chewy spots in top of it, from the pollen aso. Nom! :) Raw, good honey! I bought two barrels, and one of them was open, but the honey seems unharmed (and it tastes perfect). I told iherb, and they gave a refund straight away. What a service! Thank you! <3

Best of any raw honey I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jan 22, 2014

I have tried several raw honey varieties, and i like this one by far the best. It's definitely raw, no doubt about that. Compared to other raw honey, like ys eco bees organic raw honey, I much prefer this one. YS ECO was much too sweet in my opinion. This one is just perfect, don't know how else to describe it. A great price and worth every cent!