Really Raw Honey

Posted by 4679399095616060497 on Sep 27, 2012

I have asthma and allergies. Really Raw Honey has kept my asthma under control and my allergies. I can get out in my yard now without worrying over getting sick. I will highly recommend this product.

Best honey on earth

Posted by Reviewer1976474 on Dec 05, 2011

This honey is a gift from God ! I love the amazing flavor and have many uses for it. If you make a drink with it and apple cider vinegar it can cure a migraine believe it or not.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Nov 01, 2011

My grandfather raised bees. This takes me back to those days with the thick, heavy, natural taste.

Of great qualtiy

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 22, 2011

I appreciate that Iherb carried this one, I appreciate that it is not heated nor strained. It has all the good stuff that we need for great health not to mention the enzymes! Great way towards better health in my opinion! I love how creamy it is and all natural!

Great, mild taste, healthy, and wonderful service from iherb!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Oct 19, 2011

The honey is mild and tastes natural and great! It has dark, chewy spots in top of it, from the pollen aso. Nom! :) Raw, good honey! I bought two barrels, and one of them was open, but the honey seems unharmed (and it tastes perfect). I told iherb, and they gave a refund straight away. What a service! Thank you! <3

Don't know what happened

Posted by 5377305724682264115 on Sep 10, 2012

One of the jars of the honey had a circular split around the inside rim of the plastic lid, so honey was leaking on the packaging and box and the other container of honey, which was undamaged. Because I used this honey before, I used the lid from the old jar. I don't know what to suggest for improvement to packaging and it only leaked about a tablespoon of the honey which is why I didn't report it before now.

Will recommed to friends

Posted by 4829840344684381269 on Jul 01, 2013

This is the third time I am ordering this product. I was kind of disappointed that the inner seal was not well intact. The honey usually come with a top layer of honey wax etc. However, this order I did not see that layer, which as a result, made me doubtful whether it was orignally bottled or was it rebottled and hence it freshness. Kind of disappointed.

Straight from the Hive

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Apr 10, 2012

Unheated, unstrained really raw honey- this is the real deal. Most of the &quot;raw honey&quot; out there has been heated, or they cheat by feeding the bees some form of cheap sugar, like high-fructose corn syrup. You can really tell the difference with this one though. This has a very thick, sugary consistency, whereas many other raw brands with be a lot smoother. The honeycomb pieces rise to the top so you can eat your way through it (about 1 inch) to get to the honey. This is an impressive product and is the only raw honey I know of that I would eat. Honey is still sugar no matter how you cut it, but this product is at least packed with enzymes and antioxidants and best of all is really raw and tastes way better than the other raw honey brands I've tried. So if you're looking for raw honey, this is the one to buy.

Tasty

Posted by kweemeng on Jun 28, 2012

I will buy again. it is more than 50% cheaper to buy from Iherb than in Singapore here. The honey is more watery compare to YS Raw Honey.

Worth every cent

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

The taste of real honey is simply amazing, I eat one spoon of this product in the evening and have no more craving for sweets. The texture of this honey is so soft, smooth and creamy!