Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Renew Life, CandiGone, Powerful Yeast Cleansing Program, 60 Veggie Caps, 1 fl oz Tincture

CandiGone review

Posted by Reviewer2566197 on Apr 16, 2008

I've been having various health problems related to an overabundance of Candida albicans including a pretty bad case of nail fungus in addition to just feeling tired all of the time. I'm on my second round of CandiGone and the nail fungus is clearing up already - nothing, and I mean, nothing worked on this nail fungus prior to taking the CandiGone products. Even more importantly, I have more energy than I've had in probably 10 years. Thank you!

Good Daily Combo Protocol

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Jan 01, 2008

I first used it in mid-2006 to kill Candida. I stayed on the product for 3 months to make sure it was gone. CandiGone has a wide enough spectrum of herbs to kill many different varieties of Candida. It has a good 2x daily combination protocol of capsules and tincture. I also added a high daily dose of one of the herbs that my Doctor's Data test showed killed my strain of Candida.

Mrs. Denise Scudder

Posted by Reviewer3195626 on Nov 23, 2008

I thought this product was very good at cleansing, even when I didn't do very well on the diet. I feel a whole lot better and more alive than I have in the last year or so. Thank you.

From Iowa

Posted by Reviewer2446270 on Apr 03, 2009

This stuff works for me and I tried others. I take it before I go to bed and it helps me sleep better.

not for everyone

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Jan 07, 2013

this product made my candida symptoms really flare. I have been on the candida diet for month but oral thrush and skin rashes returned with using this product. It gave me terrible breath and body odor. Suited to those who can hide in the home for 2 weeks while they use it