makes a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2813563 on Nov 21, 2010

I have suffered from a chronic fatigue type condition for many years and it has been extremely rare that a product helps me to actually FEEL any better. After 2 weeks I have noticed a definite improvement (nothing spectacular but ANY improvement is a real plus when you are feeling like 'death warmed up' with seemingly no hope!!) I will be continuing to take this. Thanks DR Mercola for the info on 'active ubuiquinol' rather than just Co-Enzyme Q10!

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Oct 19, 2010

You can tell these are high quality. They definitely seem to do the job. I was taking a much higher dose of resveratrol which I use as an anti-inflamitory (sinuses) but the lower dose in this product combined with the coq10 seems to do the job as well plus I don't seem to be getting sick when every one else around me is. May not be 100% attributable to this product as I take D3,D-Limonene and a few other innocuous vitamins but I believe it to be a strong contributor.

Resveratrol neglectable

Posted by JasonArgo on Jan 10, 2013

very good Ubiquinol LiCaps, but 20mg of resveratrol is way too little, not a good combination. Won't buy this again. I'm now on "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps", quite good. 只有 20mg 的resveratrol, 价高量低, 没什么用. 这种 "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps" 不错.

Vital Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3243890 on Oct 11, 2012

Since taking ReserveAge Organics, Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Reservatrol I can tell a big difference in my stamina, interests in activities and my general feeling of well-being. I feel more like I did 10 years ago. It has made a big difference in my daily routine.

Improves Energy Level

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014

I didn't think this product was doing much until I stopped taking it! I felt much more tired and had a very low energy level. I'm back to ordering it.

BEWARE OF DUTY COSTS NOT DISCLOSED IF IN CANADA. ALL STORES CARRY IT CHEAPER

Posted by 5318922711120346546 on May 21, 2014

This product itself is phenomenal. However the only reason I ordered from this site was it advertised IN Canada as well as quick shipping. We have this product in all of our health stores in Ontario Canada for 50.00 but I found it on this site on sale for 42.22, 23% off. So for me it was worth ordering. I just received it and had to pay an additional 22.00 DUTY FEE which is ridiculous for such a small bottle of vitamins in addition to the fact it was not disclosed in any of the check out windows. So if you are Canadian, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!! And for the record, I have never written a negative review.

Absolutely Great!

Posted by Reviewer1268598 on Jun 07, 2010

Taking this particular CoQ10 has helped my immune system a lot. Not taking this would otherwise make my immune system less functional. I get more energy than if I was not taking it. Great product!

Two in One

Posted by Reviewer2314936 on Apr 22, 2012

It's great having these two essential supplements in one. Cuts down the number of pills I have to swallow.

All the right stuff

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This one is for the long haul. If I live till 100, it means it works. Now it's too soon to tell, but the ingredients are the best quality. The manufacturer uses certified organic raw materials, is socially responsible and production is cGMP certified.

Best ubiquinol!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Oct 11, 2011

I believe this is the best ubiquinol product out there.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »