so so

Posted by 5460268475514574338 on May 03, 2016

I don't know it is really works or not so far, but I had read a professional paper and know about the effectiveness of Glycolic acid to skin I will keep use this and watch the effect

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by 4817904264098023960 on Apr 08, 2016

Like the product, great value for the price, wish it was bit stronger.

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Mar 31, 2016

I got allergic reaction on my face even though i have applied on my hand be4 i applied on my face... My hand was fine but my face was aching me. I am sad that i can't use this cream

Good night cream

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on Mar 30, 2016

Good for dull rough acne oily skin. My skin did not peel like some other users experienced but it became smoother day by day. Some purging occurred on the first week of usage but now my skin has less pimples. My skin is also dehydrated especially the sides of my nose and around my mouth which stings upon application during the first few days. Now the skin there is smooth to the touch and become more even. I am not bothered by the scent. The cream is rich enough but i like the seal it with a drop of grapeseed oil.

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 05, 2016

Amazing! Was using another peeling brand before this but no results. So stuck to my Ponds Cold Cream cleanser and Anne French Milk cleanser. After using this, post my cleansing night ritual, 3 times a week and 1.5 months later my skin is looking fabulous. The pores have shrink, my blackheads are gone, my skin feels smooth to the touch, the wrinkles on my forehead have decreased and I look way much younger than my 40s! My skin looks brighter. I reckon I will be seeing smooth skin by the end of the 6 months. This is definitely my holy grail in my skin care ritual now. It stinks in the first few seconds of application but I feel assured of this because I know the next morning when I wash my face the dead skin falls off. The first few weeks of using it I shed so much of dead skin! And then I saw amazing changes to my skin.

NO para pieles sensibles

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

Es el segundo bote que compro, pero no debería haber comprado ni el primero. Creo que gracias a esto me ha empeorado la rosacea/cuperosis. Mejoran mis marcas de acné, pero también irrita. La tengo que mezclar con otras cremas y sólo usarla por la noche. La gastaré mezclándola con otras cremas pero no volveré a repetir.

The best product I've tried for troublesome skin

Posted by 5156574919430045847 on Jan 27, 2016

I have suffered from acne for as long as I can remember and now more recently fine lines, enlarged pores, dark spots and very occasional perioral dermatitis, basically skin that nightmares are made of. I noticed a huge difference even after the first application, my skin texture was significantly smoother and more refined and best of all no new acne surfaced. I love that this product has minimal ingredients and is not filled with nasties. I had not used the 5% previously and started using this 2 times a week to start. After trying almost every product under the sun to fix my acne, I think I have found the holy grail and best of all it is excellently priced. Absolute winner!

great

Posted by lunish-123 on Jan 01, 2016

in colder seasons I use it almost every night and I can see finally some changes and an improvement, which I haven't noticed while using the 5%. I'll recommend using a good sunscreen to prevent pigmentation. let it absorb for a while before continuing with the rest of your skin care routine. // אמנם בחומצה של ה5% לא ראיתי שינויים כלשהם אבל עם זו בהחלט יש שיפור בעור הפנים. מעקצצת את הפנים מעט ובאמת רואים שיש תחלופה בעור הפנים והסרת תאים. משתדלת להניח לה להספג כדי 'לעשות את העבודה' לפני שממשיכים בהנחת קרם לחות. מרגישה שהעור נראה אחיד ומוצק יותר, ממליצה

Worth it

Posted by 5336598398240309818 on Dec 15, 2015

Its a bit irritating at the beginning and a few breatout but it make my pores less visible and skin more smooth. May need long time to tell its performance.

Treat

Posted by Ronolss on Dec 13, 2015

Bought it second time. Use it during winter time, enough for one season.