My skin never looked better!

Posted by 5332621445573319164 on Apr 16, 2016

Best face product I have ever bought. I'm using it at night, before applying moisturizer. My skin is much clearer now.

very good

Posted by 5508783280982950734 on Apr 08, 2016

Nice

didn't work

Posted by 4629686031100800580 on Apr 05, 2016

didn't work

If you're having problems with pigmentation - buy it.

Posted by 5389457846999717816 on Mar 23, 2016

At first I wasn't sure if it really worked and it took my skin time to get use to it - but after 3 weeks I could start to see a difference. I use it at night and the smallest amount, only around the areas where I have spots or bad texture. If you suffer from severe acne or you have a sensitive skin I recommend to avoid it - my sister didn't like it for this reasons. Also if you're wondering about the smell - It's ok, it barley has a fragrance.

Posted by 4622444285107511714 on Mar 08, 2016

High performing

Posted by 5248427834962012610 on Mar 01, 2016

Performs well. Smells good!

Like this product!

Posted by 5572177397211698155 on Dec 20, 2015

I use this product under my daily lotion and I think it gives good results!

Takes care of the pimples

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Dec 16, 2015

Stings a bit, but I certainly got rid of my pimples. I combine it with a AHA foaming face wash by the brand of Hadalabo which I apply with a electrical face brush. It was just an inexpensive brush, nothing fancy like Clarisonic, but it does the same thing. After that, I put on 10% salicylic acid and 20% glycolic acid. Then I put this cream on, with Pure & Basic, Vitamin E Oil, 21,000 IU as my only eye cream. This instantly got rid of my horrible hormonal acne and blackheads. My skin looks better than ever, and it is NOT a hard or expensive regime to follow. It takes just two minutes every night. I used to use very expensive products like MD Formulations, but I simply couldn't afford it any more, so I had to rethink my regimen. This works better, and everything combined costs as much as one of the products from MD.

Still the best

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Dec 12, 2015

Regularly use this at night. But price keep increasing. will consider to buy again or not.

NEED HELP DESPERATELY

Posted by 5147428537823494040 on Dec 08, 2015

I've used this twice on last week and currently giving a week off. First time I applied on my skin, didn't sting at all so I was relieved after all the comments saying it stings alot. My problem is I'm having skin trouble and I never had this issue before. I have dry skin and focus on moisturizing more because my skin never breaksout. I'm not sure if my breakout is resulted from using this or not but I'm worried since some people had same experience as me. Is this normal on first week?