Excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Mar 20, 2008

I loooooove this soap. Best ever, no kidding!! It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. I use it for my face and my body. It's the best soap I've ever used and this is no exergeration. I give it 10 stars!

I like it, but

Posted by hannehov on Feb 24, 2013

I like it, but I am really disappointed that it contains palm oil... Will not purchase again because of that.

seaweed soap, reviva labs

Posted by 5239011385894563506 on Jun 22, 2013

I really like this soap!!! I have very sensitive skin and it's great for exfoliating daily..It leaves my skin baby-soft and it's not harsh at all.. When I first opened the wrapping a very bad smell popped out, but fortunately it only lasted a second...When you use it, it has a really fresh smell and actually it reminds me more of "old fashioned" soaps...before all those frangranced soaps came out...I would buy it again...

Pretty good soap

Posted by Reviewer2647006 on Jan 14, 2009

I bought this because of the claims I have read about seaweed being a good cellulite reducer. I've only been using it for about two weeks and I haven't noticed any reduction in the small bit of cellulite that I have, but I have noticed that it makes my skin really nice and smooth, smells okay too. Plus, I have been working away with it on my post baby belly with stretch marks and I have noticed them starting to fade away. I also put vitamin E oil on the marks after I use the soap, fresh out of the shower.

My New Favorite Bar of Soap

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jun 07, 2013

I tried this after using a different brand and I definitely prefer this Seaweed soap. I like the rough fibers of seaweed for when I scrub, and it is also very gently on my face. I will buy it again and again.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1104392 on Nov 14, 2011

Very nice product, smells very naturally

brrr.

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Aug 06, 2010

brrrr... probaly good stuff if you close your nose!

smells like a fish

Posted by vafa33 on Apr 20, 2015

just ordinary soap but what a awful odor!

As painful as straight pins - They are selling it anyway

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Is this a bad batch? I bought a case and it went into trash! It is painful. Never melts or improves.

Scratched my face!

Posted by 5760316210344296040 on Feb 02, 2013

Soap has sharp bits, and when I used it directly on my face, it put a big scratch across my cheek!