LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1920842 on Aug 23, 2010

If I could give it more stars I would. I am 56 years old and my skin on my arms has always been tight and youthful. Most recently after 4 years of no periods, my skin started to get tissue like and sagging. After only a week of using it my skin looks so much better!! I am so pleased!!!

Stretch marks fading

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

Stretch marks are beginning to fade! Pleasant smell. Will buy again.

Elastin and Collagen Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1419701 on Apr 26, 2008

My arms and thighs feel smoother, although cellulite is still present.

Yes it does

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on May 02, 2008

Leaves a good smell and helps with toning

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Mar 04, 2011

This lotion started to fade my existing stretch marks and it smells great. It absorbs really well into the skin.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Nov 23, 2010

I am like the other 56 y/o reviewer .. skin on arms has become thin, looking wrinkled. This lotion was a pleasure to use from the very first application. It is not at all greasy nor does it leave a sticky feeling. It soaks in completely. It aids the other lotions I apply to hands/arms as an effective base product. Those younger might get by with just this lotion. I will purchase again.

Firming lotion

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

I'm glad I found a lotion that does what it says!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is a really nice lotion. Lightly scented, non greasy and absorbs in quickly and you only need a small amount. Skin appears hydrated and firm. I will be buying again.

Stretching

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012

No pronounced odor. Good moisture. Stretching will help to warn

The best firming lotion!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012

It's really great! Collagen and elastin are a must if you are 25+ and/or had at least one pregnancy. This particular lotion gives me great amount of these, it's easy to apply, has very pleasant smell (orange I think). And it's good that it has to be applied once a day, not both in the evening and in the morning. I definitely will use it from now on instead of all the other body lotions and after bath creams I had. // Совершенно классная вещь! Коллаген и эластин после 25, особенно, если вы рожали, в организм должны попадать из вне. Этот кремчик дает отличное количество этих веществ, его легко и приятно наносить, пахнет апельсинчиком. Лично для меня важно, что его нужно наносить один раз в день, а не утром и вечером. Совершенно точно буду заказывать еще и заменю им все свои мазилки для тела.