Firming lotion

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 23, 2014

It has been only 3 days, so I cannot tell with confidence if it firms my body yet - I will update this review in a month. What I like about this lotion is the mild scent and how it absorbs into my skin nicely.

Si pero no

Posted by rocioes on Sep 22, 2014

Al principio me gustó mucho pq es una crema bastante natural, pero con el uso se me hacía algo pesada de usar, pq tarda en absorberse y tienes que estar mucho rato masajeando. Si además la extiendes con la piel aún húmeda como recomiendan, tarda aún más. Además, no he notado ningún resultado especial que no haya notado con otras cremas

Mum loves it

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on Sep 16, 2014

Bought about 10 bottles already. My mum loves it and it did smooth out her wrinkly arms and back of hands. I use it on my post-pregnancy tummy and it does tighten the skin. Its still loose but this definitely worked.

Mas o menos

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Sep 13, 2014

Me gusta su olor y como hidrata mi piel.

didn't like it

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

no tightening effect

Amazing lotion for moms and not only!

Posted by AnnaDav on Jul 23, 2014

After having my second baby and losing a lot of weight my stomach got flat but the skin wasn't in the best condition. I have not any strech marks but it looked thin and old. After only 3 days of using this lotion, morning and evening after shower, my skin improved at least 60%. I'm amazed, nothing I tried in the last 3 years did anything, but this lotion did a miracle! It smells nice, not greasy. I will buy it again and again!

nothing special for me

Posted by 5048965329869353779 on Jun 25, 2014

unfortunately, didn't get a simple moisturization. i'm not even talking about any firming effect. disappointed.

Works OK

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

Smells divine (oranges), works really good to soften skin, especially when applied when skin is slightly damp or with slightly damp hands. However, doesn't really seem to do much for "firming".

Very thick

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

Very thick and rich consistence on the other side it seem it works quite well. I used it in pregnancy and had no stretch marks and as a bonus I my skin felt very soft. It doesn´t absorb very well.

Smell really well

Posted by YamiYumi on May 03, 2014

huele muy bien, de fácil absorción, aun no vi los resultados, esperando ;)