Works well.

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014

My GF is using this as she loses weight to help prevent loose skin from forming.

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Nov 28, 2012

Excellent moisturizer. Deeply moisturizes, combine it with the gym and noticed more firming skin and orange scent is very rich. Buy her again without hesitation

quite impressed

Posted by kathrynngeorge on May 01, 2013

Really good value for money and has helped firm my under arm area. I won't be wasting money on expensive creams anymore

Reviva Labs Elastin & Collagen Body Firming Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on May 06, 2010

From New Zealand I have only been using this for a few weeks but am finding it very moiturising on my dry skin.. arms, stomach etc. works all day and night. Too early to tell if it's firming or not.

neutral

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

Very neutral lotion - doesn't have an overwhelming smell and can be combined easily with deos, perfume etc. Really gives a feeling that your skin is firmer and more "brought together"

Elastin & Collagen Body Firming Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2213918 on Jan 12, 2011

I've used this lotion for three months now, and my skin feels softer and smoother than with any other low cost lotion I've used. I would recommend it to anyone.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Apr 21, 2015

I was initially sceptical if this would make any difference but it does. It isn't a miracle cure but my skin certainly looks firmer. The price is great, it absorbs quickly and no overpowering scent.

Firming Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1696962 on Jan 13, 2008

It helps- still using it.

Reviva Labs

Posted by Reviewer1270784 on Mar 24, 2010

Great stuff, my skin felt tighter after a week and my legs are starting to feel much firmer over the past 2 weeks of daily use (i've lost 30pounds in 6 months and was feeling flabby skinned ....until now.

Early Days but already feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Dec 24, 2015

I've only used this for a couple of weeks and I do notice a firming feeling straight after I've applied the lotion. it's still early days to see if I feel more of a long term difference at other times but it definitely does something other than just moisturising.