neutral

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

Very neutral lotion - doesn't have an overwhelming smell and can be combined easily with deos, perfume etc. Really gives a feeling that your skin is firmer and more "brought together"

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Nov 28, 2012

Excellent moisturizer. Deeply moisturizes, combine it with the gym and noticed more firming skin and orange scent is very rich. Buy her again without hesitation

quite impressed

Posted by kathrynngeorge on May 01, 2013

Really good value for money and has helped firm my under arm area. I won't be wasting money on expensive creams anymore

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Jun 04, 2011

this product helped my skin become soft,firmed and smooth.If you use after bath and shower on your wet body it is much effective.I don't want to change my lotion because I've found the best for my body skin.Thank you iherb.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2733569 on Nov 06, 2011

The lotion is well absorbed and does a skin of more smooth. The skin on a neck became more equal.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Apr 21, 2015

I was initially sceptical if this would make any difference but it does. It isn't a miracle cure but my skin certainly looks firmer. The price is great, it absorbs quickly and no overpowering scent.

Works well.

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014

My GF is using this as she loses weight to help prevent loose skin from forming.

Early Days but already feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Dec 24, 2015

I've only used this for a couple of weeks and I do notice a firming feeling straight after I've applied the lotion. it's still early days to see if I feel more of a long term difference at other times but it definitely does something other than just moisturising.

ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 21, 2016

Some products are just fine, all good , smells nice , almost weak..Nutritious although not greasy.But no wow effect, and among so many other products I kept ordering neww ones.

Skin seems tighter

Posted by Reviewer2543667 on Jan 12, 2012

Having just had my second child, it has been hard trying to get my tummy looking anything close to what it was before. I've been using this lotion for approximately 2 weeks now, and the skin does seem tighter. I don't know if it's a combination of breastfeeding and natural weight loss, but whatever it is, I'm happy with the results!