New To iHerb?

Reviva Labs, Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

This is my all-time favorite.

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009

This is my all-time favorite. Great for the cold winters in the northeast - super for warm summer days too. Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Infortunately the cap on one bottle came loose during shipping, and spilled on the other products.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 30, 2010

Because of the low price, I use it on my arms, hands and neck. It makes my skin so soft.

excellent

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Feb 04, 2014

Wonderful for the winter or anytime if you have dehydrated skin like me! Helps your other products sink in better if apply while face still damp from this toner! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner

Posted by Reviewer1475661 on Jul 28, 2013

I WON'T BE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT! I will be 64 years old in three months, and I have paid a lot of money on skin care. I purchased this product around a month ago, and it is now all I use except for the cream around my eyes. Makeup goes on perfectly over it. At this price, I will never be without! I purchased this because I was concerned over sagging around the jaw line and neck area. After one months use, there is a very positive difference. Yes, I WILL buy this again and again and again. I do exercise on a regular basis, and it also helps to keep my arms firm.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2647354 on Sep 01, 2010

I like the smell very much. So soft.