Refreshing toner

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Mar 05, 2011

Nice, refreshing toner, which I use at night before I use a moisturizer afterwards for my very dry skin. Sometimes has a very slight sting, which may not be good for someone with very sensitive skin. Two minor things: the label came off immediately after arrival so that I had to mark the bottle as to what it contained, and the sprayer does not produce a fine mist so that you have to be careful and shield the eyes if applying directly to the face.

Great at one thing

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Aug 10, 2014

Great when I use it while rinsing off the seaweed mask by Reviva. Too drying to use any other time though, especially everyday.

No esta mal

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014

Me gusta mucho el dosificador que dispersa muy bien el producto, aconsejo que lo enfríes en la nevera para mayor relax. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 25, 2011

I do like this & that it is organic. Other toners I've used have been so heavy on the witch hazel they're not pleasant to use. This is nice.

Organic Skin Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1157333 on Mar 16, 2012

summer days in the refreshing face. the skin soft, smooth, velvety

Great product!

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 25, 2013

An excellent face tonic, very light with a pleasant fragrance that doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or sticky after using. The only tonic that works for my face and doesn't cause break outs, easy to apply.

I really like this ..

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Oct 27, 2011

It seems to really TONE. So many toners don't. One reviewer should contact iHerb to replace a faulty bottle.

Good Tonic

Posted by Reviewer3126974 on Jan 27, 2011

It is gentle and pleasant for skin. Well absorbed. Yes, and it really smells good.

Feels good on my dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer1273301 on Feb 10, 2011

I like it.

Organic Skin Tonic

Posted by 5066374383033566471 on Feb 12, 2015

Best toner I've ever used!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »