Great Lightening Skin Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

It works

Posted by 4625170371745707962 on Mar 01, 2013

i'm using this for more than a month, I do feel my skin tone lighter than before, and my freckles as well. No irritating for my skin.

Skin Lightener

Posted by Reviewer2883498 on Jan 04, 2013

Unfortunately, despite using this product for many months, (along with night gel and skin peel) it had no effect whatsoever on brown spots. I give it one star as it was pleasant to use.

Din't work at all.

Posted by Reviewer3020664 on Oct 14, 2012

I used these products for over 4 months and it didn't work at all.

confused

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Aug 18, 2012

I am a little confused about this. at first i felt like it was doing the job. But then i had awful break outs. I didn't like the smell either. It smells like hair remover cream. I even put it on the sun spots on my shoulders and i had breakouts on there too!!

Gentle, gentle, rapid bleaching.

Posted by Reviewer2898226 on Jun 17, 2012

Really quick, positive results. Gentle comfort whitening skin. My best advice.

GOOD!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Most use a night cream, what day, but, nevertheless, for 4 weeks really pigmented spot on the forehead become less noticeable!!

Good-bye dark spots

Posted by HealthyLiving on Apr 06, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised how well this product lightened my brown spots on my face. It may not be effective for all skin types, but it worked fantastic on my very fair skin. I really didn't think I could get results like this without a medical procedure.

Georgia

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 03, 2012

I do not think the cream is strong enough for my brown skin I started to notice light spots that I did not want light and I went out and bought vantex from fashion fair it works better for me.

Not sure

Posted by divelanai on Oct 23, 2011

I have used this product for about two weeks and I am not sure if I like it or not. I imagine it will take some time to see any effects. I beleive it might be causing my face to breakout. It seems to leave my face a little oily feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »