Worked perfect!

Posted by Ortigia on Dec 17, 2009

I gave this product to my sister when she found out her pregnancy (2 weeks). She got a baby early December and she thanked me so much because she did not get any stretch mark at all. It worked perfect! Now another sister of mine got pregnant so I will give it to her again. Hope I will use this product even for myself soon!

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer2966180 on Apr 12, 2011

This is my second bottle. I started using from the beginning of the second trimester, and now I'm 8 months pregnant. I think it's working, as I'm not getting any stretch marks on my belly or around my breasts.

So far, so good

Posted by MelissaK on Nov 11, 2010

I'm just beginning to show, and so far this lotion is working great. It keeps me moisturized all day and has a fantastic, soothing scent. I will definitely purchase again.

Great Lotion

Posted by asorrose on Oct 16, 2012

Used it during pregnancy, asking hubby to massage my round belly every night, it does what it says - prevents stretchmarks. No stretchmarks appeared. But you also have to eat healthy and be active, no uncontrolled overeating and being a couch potato - then no lotion can help.

Ordering more

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

I am almost out and will be ordering again. Price is great and leaves my skin soft and moist all day! Is even helping to fade previous marks, will reccommend!

not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

Not really sure if its really working, but good mousterizer anyway. I have however noticed a difference in tone my skin is much firmer now.

could work but what is that smell?

Posted by 5645513489848985763 on Jun 01, 2016

It's always hard to tell whether these products work or not. I haven't seen a huge change in my strechmarks, but I think they did prevent them from showing up in other places. I'm taking 2 stars off because of the smell. Really hate it and won't buy again because of it.

Seems to work really well

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Nov 12, 2013

I began using this product when I was about 6 months pregnant (I had been using another anti-stretch mark cream in another country prior to that) and never noticed any marks, even during the very fast growth of my belly in the eight and ninth months. My baby is now 3 weeks old, and I am continuing to use the product, as it recommends continuing for 6 weeks after birth. I have no marks from the pregnancy, even though I have old stretch marks from adolescence on other parts of the body-- so I would say it works well. Very efficient moisturizer as well. I don't personally care for the scent, but that's just me.

Perfect Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3268553 on Apr 20, 2014

I loved this moisturizer, it works just like the description. I'll buy it again for sure!

My skin loves it

Posted by 4649354297620348453 on Dec 10, 2014

Great product. Can really see and feel the difference in my stretching, pregnancy belly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »