Reviva Labs, Throat & Eye Cream, 1.5 oz (41 g)

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1316526 From California on Jan 21, 2010

Definitely firms and plumps the delicate skin around the eyes and great for the neck...i even take a little of the leftover cream on my fingers and apply it around and on the lips...it actually will make the lips look and feel more plump! 3 products in one....a real value.

Not for daytime! Beware!

Posted by Reviewer1758888 From Illinois on Mar 18, 2010

OK, I didn't read the blurb by Reviva about using it only nightly. And they say that for good reason: this stuff is greasy, greasy, greasy! However, in the daytime, my hands are starting to look somewhat creepy, and it works wonders under my sunscreen. I just wish I could use it in the day under makeup, but if I did I think my eyes would slip out of their sockets it's so greasy. However, it seems to work well overall...just have to remember not to use it in the day...haha!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2637625 From Georgia on Oct 28, 2009

Happy to an eye cream that's in a large size. So, I'm happy with the results. This stuff is like concrete! =)

Rich product in oil, good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1717623 From France on Dec 02, 2009

good and Stimulates! Rich Oils and Plant Extracts in this cream

Economical eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3207935 From Canada on Aug 26, 2012

Excellent price! This is very thick, so I use little bits at a time. I used a bit too much one night and it made my eyes water for a few minutes. As someone else said, don't use this during the day under your eyes, it's way too thick & greasy! I have used it on the rest of my face occasionally at night, but not too often, since it is so rich I think it might cause a breakout on my combination skin if used frequently. Wish it were in a pump instead of a jar.