This doesn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer3337666 on Nov 03, 2009

I've been using this every night before bed for about 3 weeks and nothing changed AT ALL. I still have my dark circles, capillaries, small veins and fine lines under my eyes. Plus it dries my undereye area a bit. Of course I'll keep on using it, maybe things will change after a month or 2... but I don't feel about suggesting it at all. Jason Natural Vitamin K Plus works mych better in my opinion!

Not sure...

Posted by MentaPiperita on Sep 02, 2013

I used this serum every day, twice a day for almost two months but I didn't notice any difference. It's nice and light, it's absorbed quickly and you can put on make up after if you wish. My skin was hydrated but since the serum didn't make any difference in my dark circles, I don't recommend it. It's nice, but don't expect any miracles. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount so it'll last for ages.

Reviva under eye dark circle serum

Posted by Reviewer1848994 on Mar 22, 2008

I have used the product following the directions for 3 weeks with no visible results.

rosalie renner

Posted by Reviewer2863350 on Apr 08, 2008

hi everyone!!! after a few weeks of using the under-eye dark serum i have seen a great difference!!!

Good value and fantastic result

Posted by Reviewer1706660 on May 27, 2010

Another must have eye product for me, it's really cheap compared with its fantastic result. It decreased the dark circle and even reduced the fine lines around my eyes.

Best eye cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer3242588 on Apr 03, 2011

So far, this is the best eye cream for under-eye dark circle that I have ever used. It is easily absorbed into the skin around the eyes with just a few light pats. Just a small dot of cream is all it needs! I can almost see it taking effect after the first night use. The outer corner of my eyes had shown visible... significant... effect! They turned lighter! Will recommend all to use this product. Hope they would go out of stock the next time I want to place an order ;)

its working

Posted by Reviewer2889127 on Oct 07, 2012

After liver cleansing, I still had dark circles (dark circles are said to be due to liver problems). After researching on line I realized it could be due to blood pooling from broken vessels. I bought this serum, along with a vitamin k cream. I use this one in the morning, the k cream at night. You need to tap this serum gently into the skin. Then you can put your eye moisturizer on top. Otherwise the serum alone is too dry. (The vitamin k cream is too moisture rich and is better done before sleep. ) I have started to notice significant results after about 10 days, and hope it continues to improve. I will buy it again. It is very reasonably priced.

Yet another eye serum

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

After using it around two weeks I can't say I have noticed great effects. It's true that my under-eye zone seems more soft and moisturized but my under-eye shadows are still there. Well, they are genetical and I'm aware that they are hard, almost impossible, to beat so my expectatives weren't much high. The good point is that this serum comes with a handy dispenser, very confortable to use. Half a pump is enough so the product will last almost forever. Takes a while to be absorbed by the skin, at night I leave it so the skin absorbs it little by little while I sleep and in the morning I use less product.

Reviva Labs, Under eye serum