Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Apr 08, 2007

I've use most of an 8oz bottle of this lotion along with an herbal capsule to try to diminish a few small varicose veins and some spider veins. There has been absolutely no improvement at all. The only positive thing I can say is that the veins aren't worse.

great cream!

Posted by Taniana on Mar 01, 2011

Following the reviews of a person who tried it on a bulging vein in her hands, i ordered this and tried it. To my astonishment it did work on the same day! i have some veins that bulge on my hands from over exercising in the past and because i am too skinny, and this really made them dissappear during the day! Also tried it on the feet & worked as well. Smell is neutral.

Veins Yuck

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

Have only been using this for a short while, but my legs are not aching and the veins appear to be less knotted

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3289806 on Feb 23, 2012

i like this lotion and i use it every day, and i wonder that in the future i can see the result

working

Posted by Reviewer1543376 on Mar 19, 2012

you can't feel it working but after a few days I think a saw the difference, will use more for my tired legs

Great lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 06, 2009

It worked pretty quickly. I saw my veins fading after a week, and after three weeks they are almost gone. This lotion works on spider veins and varicose veins, is light and fresh, and has a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way too.

Ni fu, ni fa...

Posted by martaekos on Jan 12, 2014

No sabría qué opinar sobre este producto, mal no me ha ido, pero tampoco he notado nada extraordinario. Y su textura no hace nada agradable la aplicación... ¡Así que no creo que repita!

Posted by 4743233677805559486 on Sep 23, 2013

Very good lotion! I noticed that my feet hurt less.

Great

Posted by 5567584978713284987 on Sep 05, 2016

This is the best vein lotion my husband ever tried, I will buy and buy this.

Good

Posted by 5132418552055730540 on Jul 07, 2013

I noticed that my feet hurt less.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »