Won't buy it again

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

I didn't know it contained oxybenzone which could irritate skin. I bought it for under eye moisturizer, but I couldn't help but worry every time I use since eye area is the most sensitive part of my skin. I would rather choose to smear on an unscented organic lip balm from Badger's or Madre bees'.

Not recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 15, 2013

Contains oxybenzone! (Search the web, if you are not familiar with this ingredient.)

can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2964653 on May 14, 2009

One of the best lipbalms I've tried so far. I like how there's a subtle fragrance (from the linden oil, I think), and most important of all, the natural ingredients that were use to create this product. No matter how dry my lips are, one swipe of this across my lips provides all the moisture they need. I can't think of the day I might have to live w/o this! :) Strongly recommended, esp. considering its low price!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2695879 on Dec 01, 2009

Not really good for around the eyes, more like a chapstick, good for the lips; nice price for good, natural lip balm

Best lips moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2777986 on Apr 12, 2011

I really like this product as a lipstick, but it's hard to apply it to eyes area.

Fantastic product.

Posted by Reviewer1985130 on Oct 12, 2010

I love this product, it gives my lips and eye areas keep moist. It is really good value for money, I think. I am going to purchase this again. Thank you!

IF YOU GET DRY LIPS GET THIS

Posted by Reviewer3181022 on Sep 09, 2008

This is one of the best products for the lips that I have ever come across. I keep one in my purse, care, kitchen, bedroom, and 2 extra in the bathroom. I NEVER WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN. Also the price is amazing!

Can't live without it!

Posted by 5171570178651142436 on Nov 26, 2013

If I had to choose only one thing to take with me on a desert island, I would bring this! It's a great product: it moisturizes without being sticky or oily and it is well absorbed. It gives you a protection that really lasts. I'm also allergic to many things and I didn't have any skin problem with it. Definitely a must have!

it's okay

Posted by Reviewer1604007 on May 30, 2010

It's convenient to use but I'm not sure if it's more effective than an expensive eye cream by another brand. I wish I could give a better review, I really wanted the perfect eye treatment for under $3. I will probably use it on my lips at night if anything.

Smooth

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010

I love the smooth easy gliding application. Moisturizes generously. I've been using on lips and eye-area. The only downside is that the shell is not protective enough, I'd prefer more stable casing e.g. like lip balms.