New To iHerb?

Ruth's Hemp Foods, Chia Goodness, Chocolate Almond, 12 oz (340 g)

Delicious and helps you lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Mar 21, 2012

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, hemp, dates, almonds and sea salt. The Chocolate is organic and out-of-this-world good and Ruth's is generous with the chocolate. The whole cereal is delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 5g protein, 4g Fiber with only 3g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

Popular

Posted by PatriciaM on Aug 24, 2012

This is really popular in my family. I bought two at the same time but my daughter likes it so much, I broke down and gave her mine, so it's time to re-order!

MMMMM

Posted by happydays on Jul 17, 2011

Tase very nice, rich chocolate, lovely on yoghurt as a snack.

Highly nutritious super food breakfast.

Posted by 5036220883114011457 on Sep 03, 2013

This product blew me away. The organic cacao nibs can taste slightly bitter which is easily solved by adding stevia or coconut sugar. I make this with almond milk and a pinch of coconut sugar, the result is divine, crunchy and soothing with a chocolate flavor you can enjoy guilt free! I buy this in bulk and will keep buying. This product makes me feel so good and it's instant to prepare. I'm losing weight and feeling the health benefits from this.

Delicious

Posted by christinelux on Sep 17, 2013

Really tasty as a breakfast food, but I also really like putting this in my smoothies in the morning. Would definitely repurchase