Delicious and helps you lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Mar 21, 2012

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, hemp, dates, almonds and sea salt. The Chocolate is organic and out-of-this-world good and Ruth's is generous with the chocolate. The whole cereal is delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 5g protein, 4g Fiber with only 3g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

Popular

Posted by PatriciaM on Aug 24, 2012

This is really popular in my family. I bought two at the same time but my daughter likes it so much, I broke down and gave her mine, so it's time to re-order!

MMMMM

Posted by happydays on Jul 17, 2011

Tase very nice, rich chocolate, lovely on yoghurt as a snack.

Highly nutritious super food breakfast.

Posted by 5036220883114011457 on Sep 03, 2013

This product blew me away. The organic cacao nibs can taste slightly bitter which is easily solved by adding stevia or coconut sugar. I make this with almond milk and a pinch of coconut sugar, the result is divine, crunchy and soothing with a chocolate flavor you can enjoy guilt free! I buy this in bulk and will keep buying. This product makes me feel so good and it's instant to prepare. I'm losing weight and feeling the health benefits from this.

Delicious

Posted by christinelux on Sep 17, 2013

Really tasty as a breakfast food, but I also really like putting this in my smoothies in the morning. Would definitely repurchase

My Healthy Dessert/Snack

Posted by 5686950495108798684 on Aug 06, 2012

Ingredients you can get from this product are amazing! I made a chia gel first by soaking chia seeds in water. Then, I mixed the gel with soy milk after my lunch. It is so healthy, and it tastes very good! Now I found another healthy dessert that I can easily make at work :) What I like about this product is there are organic cocoa and dates as ingredients. I do not have to reach for less healthy snacks thanks to this pruduct! I love it.

nutritious breakfast and snack

Posted by 5393439927428122757 on Feb 07, 2013

really love this product. i have this every morning and sometimes in between meals for a snack. i usually have it with almond or soy milk. as a breakfast, its almost like having oatmeal porridge without the starchiness, and as a snack, its like having pudding without the unnecessary calories. love it! i think i've had like 12 packets in the last 4 months.

Very good with cereal or oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Jul 29, 2011

TASTE GREAT ON ICE CREAM

Posted by annannaljuba on Jun 16, 2011

I really liked this. Not to sweet at all, far from it, and pleasant chocolate taste. I mix it with other cereals in cold milk or youghurt, I do not make the suggested porridge. Rebuy.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer3233589 on Jun 29, 2011

Nice texture! Bitter chocolate taste, needs some sweetening.