So Good and Nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Apr 26, 2012

I've been looking for a cereal without sugar of any kind which is very hard to find first of all. I also wanted it to be gluten & lactose free while being a excellent source of fiber which this is. It's made up of chia seeds & also has hemp & buckwheat seeds in it. I've read that Chia seeds have five times more calcium than milk & more Omega 3 than flax or salmon. There's 6 grams of protein in just 2 tablespoons which is considered a serving size since when you add liquid, it bulks up and can be eaten cold or hot. I use almond milk and a little stevia in mine & it's quite filling. I probably sound like an advertisement but I've been so happy w/this product. Like I said, it's so difficult to find a cereal without sugar and other additives one doesn't want, that's great tasting, filling and really good for you. This is a very good price as I've checked around.

One of my favorite breakfasts!

Posted by Reviewer1849502 on Feb 06, 2013

Love this product! Great before a run!

Good as is - you can take it to the next level

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Aug 20, 2011

I tried this out of curiosity and found it to be a decent hot breakfast cereal. I doctor it up with dried fruit and nuts (goji berries and walnuts most frequently, but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination). I take this to work and add hot water from a dispenser, let it sit a few minutes, and it's ready to eat. Quite convenient.

The perfect porridge !

Posted by AluceWLD on Jun 29, 2013

A good, tasty, full product that allows you to eat a delicious porridge with NO COOKING and NO GLUTEN.

Nutritious!

Posted by 5557878188945206751 on Oct 05, 2013

Very nice, easy to prepare and nutritious thing. Awesome taste!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1585485 on Oct 10, 2011

This one was tasty, and in my taste much more pleasant than the one with chocolate.

Great Chia product!

Posted by Reviewer2337710 on Oct 13, 2011

Healthy and filling as warm 'cereal'!

Good Chai

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Dec 14, 2011

This is really good stuff. I use it with Coconut Milk due to my lactose intolerancy however it doesn't bulk up as I think it should.

Good and crunchy!

Posted by abast13 on Jan 23, 2012

Good product, good taste, gluten-free and healthy and great addition to my breakfast.

very good