• This product is sold by weight and the number of sticks will vary from pack to pack as they are hand rolled and the weight will vary from stick to stick.

• Reviews | English

like nag champa but...

Posted by Reviewer2901939 on Dec 07, 2008

a little sweeter. i prefer super hit.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2463898 on Jan 14, 2010

I love this product it has unique aroma. I usually do not care for incense. But Super Hit is very pleasant and subtle and does not smell like wood burning like other incense does.I also appreciate Iherbs quick deliveries and large selection of products.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2372630 on Jun 02, 2010

While I prefer the smell of the Nag Champa, this comes a close second. Has a lovely fragrance which gets rid of the nasty odours that kids, animals, cooking and life in general brings to my home

Smels good!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012

Smells very good! And perfect price for this amount!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2144008 on May 26, 2011

Can't stop enjoying the scent - peaceful and honey. My true love, succeeded to buy a big pack. Great product for a cheap price.

sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3157505 on Jun 14, 2009

This incense is soooo nice, I burn it in my car and it doesn't leave a stale smell like Nag Champa can. Thanks iherb.com, you are the GREATEST!!!

lovely

Posted by 4683844517293148629 on Mar 19, 2014

They burn slowly with a intense pleasent citrusy smell

Super Hit Incense

Posted by 5614306372641542568 on Oct 30, 2014

First of all Satya Sai baba makes very fine high quality incense sticks . Super hit has an amazing smell that lingers through out my home for hours. It has a mellow lightly sweetened scent perfect for unwinding . Very good price also . If you are into incense you have to try this one out.

cheap

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 18, 2013

There is no accounting for tastes, but personally I prefered my old sandalwood sticks from Bali.

Wouldn't Stay Lit

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 08, 2009

I love the scent but stick after stick refused to burn completey and I'd have to relight. I will not reorder for this reason.