• This product is sold by weight and the number of sticks will vary from pack to pack as they are hand rolled and the weight will vary from stick to stick.

• Customer Ratings

Wonderful thing

Posted by antonovka on Mar 29, 2015

Makes me feel home and really relax.

Super Hit Incense

Posted by 5614306372641542568 on Oct 30, 2014

First of all Satya Sai baba makes very fine high quality incense sticks . Super hit has an amazing smell that lingers through out my home for hours. It has a mellow lightly sweetened scent perfect for unwinding . Very good price also . If you are into incense you have to try this one out.

Sai Baba

Posted by 5315970815622042024 on Sep 08, 2014

Good product, very tasty!

New Favorite!!!

Posted by 5107470955959884823 on Jul 11, 2014

I received a sample of this "Super Hit" incense with my regular order of Nag Champa. It has an amazing spicy soothing aroma that just seems to fill the air with serenity and my family with a lovely sense of peaceful well being. We think it's slightly milder than the Nag Champa, which allows it to blend nicely with other scents in the environment. We love it!

Muy recomendable por calidad-precio

Posted by Marlapri on Jun 19, 2014

Personalmente prefiero "Sai Baba, Satya, Nag Champa, Agarbatti Incense Sticks, 100 g" pero éste es más barato, contiene la misma cantidad de incienso y el olor es muy agradable también. Para ir cambiando.

One of my favorit sticks incense

Posted by 5745509162101207026 on Apr 22, 2014

And quick delivery

nice

Posted by 5234340734532172985 on Apr 19, 2014

nice smell

Todo un clásico

Posted by Evandy on Apr 14, 2014

Clásico aroma tipo Nag champa pero quizá más intenso. Bueno para limpiezas espeirituales de lugares y o personas. Su olor persiste bastante en el tiempo. Buena relación calidad precio para este clásico y archi famoso incienso.

Indian scent

Posted by 4921206887878389187 on Apr 06, 2014

I bought this because a lot of good reviews. I'd like to say that the taste to scent is very individual indeed -- for me the smell is so strong that it reminds me of India

Scent makes sence

Posted by 4854384891850714439 on Apr 02, 2014

I am so glad I found iHerb. Now my home once again has the scent of Satya. A hauntingly beautiful aroma. The products i ordered arrived very quickly and in great condition.. I will be continue to place my orders with them; i'll never run out again.