Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Great immune system buster

Posted by Reviewer3094326 on Apr 12, 2011

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Arrived in good condition

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on May 19, 2014

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

Tastes better than the original formula

Posted by Ahpeng on Mar 22, 2013

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Dec 20, 2011

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

tasty but expensive...

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

too small a bottle for this price...other than that, great taste.

immune booster

Posted by 5670343620290976757 on Oct 31, 2016

I ordered 5 bottles, but i found one has a leak. Seller please send me your email so i can send pics of it, this one is not acceptable. I have been ordering at iherb for so many times and this is the first time it happened. Thanks for the immediate reply. The amount was refunded to me as guaranteed.. thank you.. just please ensure quality check next time..

Satisfied

Posted by 5270704563366527030 on Aug 16, 2016

I like it that the syrup is less thick than the Sambucol, Original without Vitamin C and Zinc. However, 1 bottle is used up so quickly that it seems rather expensive to take it for the long-term.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1876446 on Dec 04, 2012

Although my kids have been on it for years, it is the first time for the adults to try and too early to comment. It taste great, and I took this one time when I feel that a flu is coming. I still can't comment much on its effectiveness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »