Excellent immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Jun 28, 2011

My daughter recently came down with herpangina (hfmd family) and was down with high fever (40.8 deg). No medication was given except voren n panadol. PD told us to expect the high fever to fluctuate over the next 3 days. Thankfully by God's grace, the high fever only lasted 1 day. I gave her the increased dose of sambucol and I believe that helped. She's prone to high fever and it usually takes her 3 to 5 days for fever to go. This time, I believe sambucol helped her to fight against the virus. I hv been using this faithfully for both my girls as maintenance and to prevent them from faliing sick.

Winter time staple

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is a winter time staple in our household. We give this to our children for 2 weeks of the month, and then take a break for 2 weeks. This perks up their immunity, it is super easy to give and tastes great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Healthy child happy mum!

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Mar 12, 2011

My 3.5 Yr old has been on this daily 1 tsp for around half a year since her mild chicken pox. It keeps the sniffles away!

Beat the flu

Posted by Reviewer1307166 on Feb 18, 2010

Last year my 18 month at the time daughter contracted the flu, we give her Sambucol and although she was quite sick she required no hospitalization and no medication from the doctor. While most other children of similar age we new who got the flu had to be put on a drip.

Sambucol for my little guys

Posted by 5588612730418405410 on Oct 26, 2014

I am a firm believer in this product. My son used to come down with cold so easily in the kindergarten. I was forever at the doctors!!! Finally I read up about this product and he has been a much healthier and happier little boy. If he does catch a cold, he recovers much quicker. I have just started using it for my youngest now, so they are both enjoying the syrup. It is a berry flavour so most kids love it. Furthermore the colour is cute and the cup to drink from a good little motivator for them. I highly recommend this for children in nursery school and kindergartens . It just boosts their immunity and gives them less sick days!!!!

Build immunity

Posted by Reviewer2598754 on Jun 03, 2015

My kids have been having this for a year n it does build up their immunity system. While other kids are sick they are not affect so easily. Buying from Iherbs is cheaper than Singapore outside store.

Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, For Kids, Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by 5215921699686404962 on Nov 20, 2014

Пили, но все равно болеем.

Good

Posted by 5509482268911245080 on Nov 15, 2016

Good but my child didn't love the taste

Been using it for the past 4 years

Posted by Reviewer1876446 on Dec 04, 2012

My kids don't fall sick as often, and when they do, it usually doesnt take long to heal. It tastes great, but make sure you don't feed this before bed or remember to brush their teeth after because of the sugar content. I usually gave this in the morning before brushing teeth. Another thing you should take note, instead of giving the recommended amount (my kids are 4.5 yrs and 2 yrs), I gave half of the recommended amount on daily basis. This advise was given by a doctor friend. However when they are sick I usually follow the direction.

kids did not like the taste

Posted by Ahpeng on Apr 01, 2013

they prefer the one with vit c and zinc