Keeps Me Protected

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jul 14, 2009

I love this stuff. I can be around my grandchildren without the fear of catching every cold and virus they pick up at school or from being around other children. I'm older and enjoy the security it provides me.

Sambucol Black Elderberry Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this to treat sinus and similar problems - very efficacious, excellent. No more suffering!

Wonderful

Posted by newday on Nov 20, 2013

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

SAMBEEE

Posted by Reviewer1372007 on Jan 01, 2011

SAMBEEE IS WHAT WE CALL IT IN MY HOME A MUST HAVE FOR FLU IF YOUR AROUND FOLKS WITH FLU TAKE IT AS A PREVENTIVE MEASURE HAS KNOCKED OUT FLU FOR 10 YEARS IN MY HOME (KILLER STUFF)

works for the whole family

Posted by 5600207627125721092 on Dec 14, 2014

I live in the tropics and we are facing both erratic rain followed by alot of heat plus the working environment is mostly air-conditioned. So wet, hot, cold, cold, wet, hot combinations, most people around me starts to get sick. This product really helps. They sell them locally where i live but iherb's shipments tend to have more recent manufacturing dates. The product really works, if anyone in the family is generally feeling a bout of cold coming on, we take this for a few days and the severity of the symptoms and in some cases, the cold does not persist. Great product, we've been a fan for years.

elderberry extract

Posted by Reviewer2239874 on Aug 15, 2009

Item received as described within a proper time frame. I am very happy,and have advised others to purchase from you.

Highly recommended to my by trusted doctor's staff

Posted by Reviewer2379078 on Dec 21, 2013

hard to find, glad you could provide it.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Jan 18, 2012

I keep this product on hand at all times. If you get a cold or flu and take Sambucol you will recover faster. However, if you take it as soon as you feel a cold coming on it it will stop it in its tracks. I combine it with Airborne and haven't had a cold or flu in many years.

works

Posted by Reviewer2966499 on Feb 06, 2011

My husband and I have taken sambucol every winter and we rarely get sick. If we do it is a little cold and gone quickly.

It works!

Posted by 5305270715941627900 on Oct 21, 2013

My kids have been taking this Sambucol original formula for a mth. During which, both husband and myself fell sick but the kids seem to have averted our virus :)