Sedona Labs, iFlora Women, Multi-Probiotic, 60 Veggie Caps

Great product for women.

Posted by Reviewer1155219 From Florida on Feb 27, 2010

I trust Sedona Labs and this is a wonderful product. I took it with a fair amount of manganese and liquid trace minerals and all the fungus left my toenails. My fingernails are long and strong my skin is so soft and it gives me energy. I take two per day because I have had way too much antibiotics in my life. I would have no energy if it were not for these products and sublingual b 12 because I have chronic lyme. I also buy all organic veggies and dairy. Thanks iherb for great prices and free shipping.

iFlora Probiotics for Women Works!

Posted by Reviewer2232469 From Wisconsin on Jul 29, 2011

I have been taking iFlora for a couple of years and it is by far the best herbal supplement I take! I haven't had common cold or flu symptoms since I have been on the product. I recently stopped taking it for 3 months in order to test my body to see if I really needed to continue taking it or not. After a month of not using iFlora I began to experience low grade headaches, body aches & pains, sniffles, lethargy, PMS and intestinal issues. I now realize just how important this particular product is for my overall health. It keeps my immune system strong, which wards off any would be bio threats. I highly recommend iFlora for Women!

Wife loves them

Posted by Reviewer2040107 From Texas on Dec 04, 2010

No problems. Very manageable capsule size and seems to work well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2286745 From California on Jan 07, 2008

Great product for those of us who have had to re-introduce good flora into our systems after a UTI!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1283417 From Oregon on Jan 15, 2008

I love this brand for women. I never had any side effect but only felt better than before. I can tell it's working. Thank you for carryig this with good service, iherb!