This is the best of the best.

Posted by Reviewer1542139 on Dec 27, 2007

If I could rate this with 10 stars, I would. This is our third bottle of this lotion. It is wonderful. My dear husbands legs were like fish scales, or alligator skin. He is diabetic. They were just plain ugly. We tried everything over the counter, and then I found this lotion. I will never buy any other lotion. It said to use it three times a day. We used it once a day, and the difference it made was unbelievable. His legs look normal now. He is using it now on his crusty arms. I was temped to buy another, and all I did was waste my money. Once you try this, you'll never try anything else.

Not so natural

Posted by Reviewer2885345 on Dec 02, 2008

While this product is comprised of some very good ingredients, I was disappointed to note that it contains methylparaben. While I don't mind putting parabens on my face, I am not willing to do so on such a large surface area as my body. Too bad because it was great for my keratosis pilaris.

Best Product Out There for Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer1688081 on Mar 04, 2007

I think Shikai Borage Oil Dry Skin Therapy lotion is the best kept secret for dry skin. In just one day this lotion healed my red, dry, cracked and bleeding hands that were dried out from dry, cold winter weather and from me washing them constantly. I tried all kinds of lotions, creams, shea butters, etc. and nothing worked. I then used Shikai over the course of one work day, I put the lotion on probably 6-8 times throughout the day and by the end of the day my hands had healed considerably and were no longer bright red, rough, dry or cracked. I couldn't be more amazed and impressed by this product.

Borage Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1669392 on Dec 05, 2007

Both my husband,(a construction worker), and myself love the Borage lotion. We are sold on the product.

Though the size is good …

Posted by Reviewer1339401 on Mar 06, 2010

It was not enriched so much though it bought to use it for the body of the child with dry skin. Though it is good because there is a considerably enough amount … Regrettably.

Excellent Cream

Posted by Reviewer1794902 on Aug 18, 2008

Works great on eczema. Absorbs well.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2219522 on Aug 30, 2008

This is absolutely the best lotion, and it's fragrance-free! The price at iHerb is 1/2 the cost of the same product at Whole Foods.

best lotion for keratosis pelaris

Posted by Reviewer1524282 on Jul 09, 2010

i bought this for my KP. it's not as bad now as it used to be. i will continue using this product.

surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Feb 15, 2008

I ordered this the first time in the small size and was so surprised at how effective it was that I just reordered it in the large size. My hands have been horribly dry whenever they've gotten wet particularly in the winter. No hand cream seemed to help. I decided to give this a try because of the added benefit of borage oil, but I didn't expect it to work as well as it did. This stuff is great.

It really works on dry skin.

Posted by juihung on Mar 29, 2008

My wife has been looking for moisturizers that really do the job of moisturization for her dry skin. To our surprise, the moisturizing effects of Shikai's borarge dry skin therapy are far more amazing than we first expected. Shikai's products keep our dry skin deeply moisturized all day long, not temporarily. Now my wife loves to use Shikai's 24-hour repair cream for her face and to use Shikai's dry skin therapy lotion for her body. In fact, before we try Shikai, my wife likes to use Dr.Cilabo, a Japanese cosmetic brand. Shikai is similar to Dr.Cilabo in nature with a far reasonable price. From now on, we will not try those expensive brands again. We recommend those who suffer from severe dry skin problems use Shikai. Try it, and you will love it.