Works well on hands too

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Mar 19, 2009

Although it is pretty greasy - I cover my hands with socks before going to bed. My hands were much less chapped this winter than they have been in a long time.

Shikai, Borage, Dry Skin Therapy, Foot Cream

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Nov 22, 2008

Great stuff, but be careful, I like to go barefoot and after applying even after it is dry sometimes my feet slide on the carpet! I loaned it to my beighbor who has cracked heels , she said it is helping a great deal in just a couple of days!

Worked immediately

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Jan 24, 2009

This has alleviated dry/cracked heels very well with a marked difference after one use. I've been using every day for 2 weeks and my 40-yr old heels are so much better. I think I prefer a product with a mild scent, but this is stillvery good. Heels are not perfectly restored yet, but are no longer an embarassment in public.

First foot cream to actually work

Posted by Reviewer3152879 on Jul 29, 2008

My feet are terribly dry, especially my heels, and I've used lots of creams over the years to try and fix them. This one actually works and I noticed a difference immediately.

The best foot cream I've ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2697412 on Apr 01, 2009

Smooth texture, not greasy! I saw the results the very next day I applied this foot cream. Highly recommended.

Dry skin foot cream

Posted by Reviewer1690903 on Feb 23, 2009

This is also a great product. I have eczema on my feet and this helps a great deal.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Dec 23, 2008

I use several of the Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy products, and find them really effective. I live in a dry area, and need extra help with keeping my skin moisturized. These products penetrate well, do not leave my skin sticky or greasy, and are fragrance free. Since I wear sandals almost all year, a good foot cream is essential. I find that if I use it every day, and use a foot file weekly, my feet stay soft and don't develop cracks or splits. I recommend these products highly.

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2004169 on Jan 06, 2010

I buy lots of these and share the love with friends and family! It HEALED my dry, cracked heels in about a week with consistent usage. If I use it regularly, I do not experience dry, cracked heels. This cream is fantastic!

Very good!

Posted by Yuliya on Feb 13, 2011

Very nourishing, quickly absorbed, not sticky.

Works on Dry Skin from Dyshidrotic Eczema/Pompholyx

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

I've had Dyshidrotic Eczema, or Pompholyx, on my left heel for about three years now. For a few days, skin will itch, blister, and weep and then alternate with a period of extremely dry, cracked, fissured skin. This process repeats itself indefinitely. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but looking back, I believe that it was triggered when I rubbed my heel against a concrete sidewalk. It is believed that Pompholyx is caused by a metal allergy and concrete contains a wide variety of metals. Stress is also said to be a contributing factor and is something which I have experienced to the extreme over the past four years. I've been experimenting with different supplements as a systemic approach to treating the problem - selenium is one that I am trying out at the moment. I haven't yet found a cure for the eczema itself, but this cream works great on the severe, dry, cracked, itchy, and blistering skin that results from this difficult and persistent skin condition.